Realizing I was too lost in thought to drive, I pulled over quickly as soon as I saw an almost empty parking lot. Parking the car as fast as I could and undoing my seatbelt, I grabbed her hair and pulled her up to my lap.

Without giving either of us a chance to check our surroundings, I latched my lips on hers. Desperate for more of her touch, I brought her closer to me. Grinding her hips against my lap, she trailed her hands under my shirt in a way to take it off. Even though the night might have been the coldest of the year, the heat of her body was more than enough to keep me warm.

Shifting my hand down her body, I fondled the front of her lace panties. And as predicted, she was dripping. "You're so fucking wet already" I teased and she moaned, giving me the chance to just rip off her underwear. She wasn't patient enough to get home, so I'm returning her the favor of impatience.

Her eyes rolling back when I brought her panties to thrash wasn't a surprise for me, that set of lingerie was expensive as hell. But to deal with that, all I have to do is give her a good reason to actually roll her eyes at me.

Brushing my finger over her clit, she groaned and her mouth hung open waiting for my next move. I kissed her neck while rubbing my fingers against her bare sex, by that time she was soaking wet. Each time she ground back and forth on my lap, my fingers dug deeper on her slit.

One finger. That's all it took for her to moan my name and breathe heavily in my ear, making my thirst skyrocket. Probing my fingers up her pussy, her legs spread wider for me, and as satisfied as she seemed I kept adding a finger to every moan she let slip.

"Asher, I need you inside me." She demanded, grinding harder against my fingers. "Right now, please."

Her strength couldn't match mine, I was holding onto her right where I wanted her to be, and to be able to move she'd have to ask or beg me for it. But she knows me well enough to know her begging is the same as a siren song to me. A beautiful melody that allures me towards her, and I simply can't say no.

"Please, I'm begging you for it." She grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her entrance. Waiting for my next move, Noa looked at me lovingly in the eyes and moved a strand of my hair off my face. I took that moment to again admire the woman I'm marrying as I haven't done that all day today. But this is it, we're starting a new phase of our lives and I couldn't be happier about the person I have by my side. No admiring will ever be enough to express the amount of love I have for her.

In a flash, I grabbed her hips and rammed into her. She let out a loud moan and held onto me as she bounced on my cock. Starting out slow, I controlled the pace as to what she was riding me, waiting for the moment she would be ready for me to release my pent up frustration into her.

"You like that, don't you?" With the need to feel her bare skin against mine, I buried myself deeper into her, granting me the chance to undo her bra. Her whimpers becoming earsplitting as she stretched out to fit me entirely inside her.

"Is that why you were so impatient? You wanted to feel me inside you?" The teasing was one of the best parts for me, getting to see how desperate she can be for my devotion satisfies me to my core. She let out a small growing cry of "yes" repeatedly as the cold hardened her nipples and she pressed herself further against me. Lowering my head, I tweaked on them lightly while she rode my cock.

"Keep riding me like this." Grasping her bare breasts on my hands, I trailed my lips across them. Taking one into my mouth and using my tongue on her delicate skin while my hand would squeeze the other. Subsequently repeating the same actions on her other breast.

Her movements on me didn't stop, they only got more frantic. She still had a slight smile on her face not only because of the pleasure we were giving each other, but also because of the events that happened prior to this moment. I could tell by the way she rested her hand on my chest and looked at her finger, she was looking at the ring I had put on her earlier that night.

Losing the last bit of my patience, I grabbed onto her waist and drilled into her, fastening the pace as we rode ourselves to orgasm. She scraped my chest and my back and her head rolled back as I pulled her hair forcefully, eliciting a small groan of pain from her. After all these years, we might have gotten used to each other, but the feeling of pleasing her will never get old.

"Lean back, baby." Ordering her, I laid her down on the steering wheel and drove my cock deeper onto her. She spasmed, but I kept going. Her moans getting louder and the praise she was giving me were a good ass sign that she was enjoying it.

The once cold car was steaming hot to both of us. Our panting taking over the traffic sounds and without a warning from either of us as we were both too lost in the moment, we came to our orgasm together. Noa's legs were shaking as I pulled out and came on her stomach, riding out the pure ecstasy this night held.

I pulled her back onto me so she could rest her head on my shoulder and her chest onto mine. Kissing her neck as I fondled on her soft hair, I wanted to stay in that moment for a little while longer.

"You're so easy to convince." She whispered into my ear in a joking way. And I couldn't help but laugh, I didn't regret caving so easily. I got fucking laid by my future wife, she'll see me caving before all her wants for the remainder of our lives.

"What was I supposed to do? Say no to you when you look like that?" I teased and slapped her ass. "I might be in love but I'm not insane."

We were both laughing in that random parking lot at 2 in the morning with one of the coldest winters outside, a vision that old me would never think to be ideal. But now I'm aware that I could stay there forever, as long as I have her.

"I can't wait to call you my husband." Kissing my lips and giving my hair some love, Noa had no idea how much I appreciated those words. Even though I was sure she felt the same way, hearing it straight from her filled my heart completely.

"Ok, we're definitely going for round two when we get home." Taking a bit of seriousness away from the moment and getting ready to reverse the car, she laughed and got back to her seat when I said that.

That might not have been the ideal first time with my fiancée that I've daydreamed about, but it definitely was even more perfect than that. Because all that matters is that in a while, I'll be able to call her my wife.