Chapter 1

A steep valley of mountain and nothing can be seen other than the tall trees .He looks into the sky ,the sun is about to set . Shades of different colours is above his head. He felt an unusual calmness in his heart after a very long years.
What is this...Where am I... Rummage of thoughts running in his brain.
Suddenly , a faint laugh of a child and his mother is heard somewhere far away from the mountain.
He don't know what happens to him, his legs follows that faint chuckling ,its like his legs has its own mind . After each step ,the sound of laughing is getting louder and louder.Now his head and mind is empty he only thinks about that laugh and follows it .
Then he saw a small child and his mother who play together. Don't know why,he felt joy and happiness by this simple view.He is going forward to them now he can see their faces.He stops abruptly , Mom............Mom......
Am I seeing things and then he observes the child and he looks like his younger version. He starts running towards his mom.
But suddenly everything becomes dark and his mom is going forward to a bridge.
"No mom wait don't do this . Please wait for me.....please .....Stop mom..."
He is running like crazy but that doesn't avails. His mom is getting farther and farther away from him.And he can't reach to her.
His tears are flowing through his fluffy cheeks and it doesn't seems to have an end.
Now his mom is at the brim of the bridge and she turned towards his direction. She smiles to him.
"Take care my son and remember mom is always with you no matter what happens. Live your life and don't end it the way I am doing now ".
His throat getting dried up and he tries to speak to her but nothing comes out.
Lastly his mom said"I love you my son .Please forgive me".
"No ...mom ...No please don't do this. I love you mom please don't leave me .I can't live without you."
But his mom smiles with tears in her eyes said"I have to leave my dear ...I have to...." and then she fell backwards to the cold freezing lake beneath the bridge.
No........Mom..... He runs fastly to the brim but its of no use.She already fell into the deep water.And he can't reach up to her .
'Why mom why are you doing this to me..I only have you in this world ....I love you ..." He looks down into the cold water.Its turning black .He urge to go with his mother into the dark lake. He jumps into the dark black lake.
He goes deep down into the lake then he hears the yelling of his step mom. suddenly he open his eyes.
He is in a room and he is alive. Tear stains were still on his face.
I am back into this hell.......I wish i was with my mom to the after life. I don't want to be in this world. Please take me with you.
"Gulf you dirty creature where the hell are you?" the yelling of his step mom brings him back from the endless thoughts.
O god I am doomed............