Chapter 2: First Meet

Start from the beginning

"Why would we do that...?i think it would be better if we can go directly without stopping here...we can rest all we want after reaching Cloud Recesses...What do you say Shiji...?"
Wei Ying asked her...

That way we don't have to have that awkward meeting with Jin Zixuan...

Knowing that Shiji and Jin Zixuan are going to fall in love and get married he didn't want to cause any trouble to the both of them...

He was still reeling because of the damage that he had done in the past life...

He had already decided that he wouldn't be at logger heads with Jin Zixuan this time...

"Wei Wuxian...Why...?do you want us all to reach Cloud Recesses looking like wet chickens...?we can't compromise the Yunmeng style..."
Jiang Cheng said to him bringing Wei Ying's attention back to the conversation...

"Jiang Cheng..."
Wei Ying was going to reason with him when Jiang Yanli interrupted him...

"That is a good idea especially since there are still days before the starting of the lectures...the trip was tiring...let's rest for sometime...and then continue..."
She said...

Wei Ying sighed...
Well nothing problematic was going to happen today as far as he remembered... which meant they would be ok with it...

They weren't going to get rooms anyway since it would all be booked by the Jin sect...
Wei Ying thought to himself...

"Didn't you say that you wanted to drink Gusu's famous Emperor's Smile..."
Jiang Cheng asked him...

"It's rich and mellow...just one sip can wipe away all your worries..."
He continued out aloud in a weak imitation of Wei Ying's voice...

"You can strike out theatre from your prospective career choices...you stink at acting..."
Wei Ying said sticking out his tongue at Jiang Cheng earning a punch on his shoulder...

"Well...Since you have been waiting eagerly to taste Emperor's smile...have some now..."
Jiang Cheng said poking Wei Ying lightly on his shoulder...

"Oh and let me remind you...alcohol is prohibited in Cloud Recesses....so don't even think about sneaking out to get some once we reach there..."
He added with a smirk...

Don't I know that...
Wei Ying thought to himself...

Afterall there is no count to how many times I have transcribed those rules as punishment...
Lan Zhan...Lan Zhan...show mercy on me this time around...ok...

"I'm surprised that you are taking all this pretty well..."
Jiang Cheng said to Wei Ying looking suspiciously at him...

You have no idea...

~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean no rooms are vacant...?"
Jiang Cheng asked the inn keeper...

"One of the prominent sects have booked all the rooms for its disciples who will be arriving soon..."
Inn keeper said to them appologetically...

Wei Ying was standing next to shiji and had let Jiang Cheng take over with this business...

"We just need a room or two...just to freshen up and..."
Jiang Cheng said to the inn keeper..