"I'm not sleepy, don't worry!" I smiled. "Okay you guys chat, I'll go bake some cookies!" she stand up and went to kitchen.

"Baby come let's watch some movies" Yoongi pull me closer to him.

We enjoyed so movies together and he told me he was sleepy so he rest his head on my lap and fallen asleep.

*buzz buzz*

His phone buzzed. I didn't open his message because of privacy. But then the phone keep buzzing as I took his phone and look who's sending him messages.

[ 5 unread messages from Jihyo ]

Who's Jihyo? Who is she?

I want to open and read the messages. But I want to respect his privacy.

*buzz buzz*

She's sending again, what things make her send so many texts?? Maybe I should just leave it for himself and wait until he woke up.

Time skip: After half an hour

He had woke up a minute ago but he went to bathroom.

"AHHHH" he groaned while walking back to the living room. "Ugh." he sit beside me. "Yoongi." I called. "Hm?" he turn his head and look at me.

"Who's Jihyo?"

He look at me "What?" "Who's Jihyo?" I asked. "Jihyo? What Jihyo?" he frowned. "I don't know, the Jihyo girl in your contacts."

"J-Jihyo? In my contacts?" he unlocked his phone. "Yes. Who is she?" I stare at him. "She's just a school admin..." he scratching his head.

"You sure?" I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah, I'm definitely sure." he said. "May I take a look?" "Why do you want to take a look?"

"Why you can't let me peek?" I raise my voice. "Because it's not important!" he raised his voice too. "Fine." I look away.

He sighed and get up, went to kitchen. I texted Lucas and wanna chat with him.

I called him, so I went outside to the garden and walk around.

- OTP -

: Hello? What happened y/n? Are you okay?

Lucas, do you think that Yoongi will cheat on me? :

: No, I don't think he will, he would never cheat on you, I trust him. What happened? Is everything okay?

No....I saw a girl named Jihyo text him a lot and I asked him about her, but he just told me that it was just one of our school admin, I asked him to proof it to me but he just said there's nothing to proof :

: Maybe he just have something more privacy?

No...he never hide something from me :

: Yah, just don't-

Someone came and grab my phone away. "YAH!! MIN YOONGI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I try to get my phone back.

"WHO ARE YOU TALKING WITH?!" he screamed back as he look at my phone. "LUCAS!! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE YOU JERKS!" I grab my phone and push him away.

"I'm sorry Lucas, will call you later." I said to the phone and hang up. "What do you want Min Yoongi?!" I cross my arms infront my chest.

"Why did you call him?!" he asked. "Why I can't call him?!" I yelled. "Lee y/n you-" "Why are so disgusting! You check my messages but you hide your messages from me!" I hit him.