𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

Start from the beginning

"I didn't know." I said. "I apologize."

"Yeah," He said opening the room door. "You should ask questions before you start talking shit." He walked out the room and closed the door behind him. I did feel bad but like he scared me.

I didn't know that he had autism and I didn't know he couldn't talk. I just thought he didn't like me so he ignored me all the time. He tryna beat me up about the situation and he didn't even tell me something was wrong with him.

He didn't even tell me that he would be up and hungry at this time. Like ok I knew you was half sleep but you could've slid a bitch a warning or sum.

The door opened and in walked Dee. "Are you mad?"

"No." He said shaking his head. "I'm irritated bout the way you went about explaining it because at the end of the day it's my brother and ion play bout em."

"Ok but I didn't know. I don't know how many times I have to tell you." I said.

"That's why I said ask questions before you start talking shit cause then you sound ignorant." He said laying down next to me. "Ain't no pressure bout it though. Now you know."

I went quiet and sighed. At this point, whatever. He don't see how I felt and I'm not gonna keep apologizing. Your brother literally was standing in the hallway. He scared the shit outta me and he act like he didn't even care about that.

Like ok, I went about it the wrong way and I apologized for that but you can't even apologize on his behalf and explain it to me in a nicer way? That's some different shit.

He reached over and pulled me closer to him. "What you doing?" I asked with a frown, he put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Going to sleep."

"No why you just pull me like that?"

"Cause I want you on me, duh." He replied. "Now shut the fuck up cause alla dis morning breathe and shit going around. Just go to sleep."

I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes so I could go to sleep. I was tired but I had an attitude so I wasn't interested in sleep with him.

"I'm boutta go sleep on the couch." I said with a pout, he smacked his lips hard.

"Fa what?" He asked. "What's wrong with you now?"

"Because you just blew me and now ion even wanna sleep with you." I said, he huffed.

"I ain't even do shit to you." He replied.

"Yes you did." I shot back.

"What? Your feelings hurt?" He asked. "I ain't mean to hurt your feelings. Ion even care about the situation no more. Everything good now."

"Ok but you never asked me if I'm ok. You just got mad because of the way I said it but like damn I'm the one who got scared. He didn't." I expressed. "I apologized for my part but you never apologized for yours."

"I ain't scare you. Fuck I gotta apologize for?"

I rolled my eyes and got up out the bed. "Right." I said snatching his cover off the bed and walking out the room. I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch. I put my head under the cover and started nodding off to sleep.