I Was His : Seo Changbin

Start from the beginning

"It's 1,898 tickets" She said, "Choose" He said, I clapped like a kid and roam my eyes around the cashier, I saw a pig that kinda reminds me of Changbin himself.

"that pig please" I said at it costs 1,000 tickets already, "Woah....1,000 tickets" I said but did not hesitate when it reminds me of him.

"Are you sure?" "There's a lot of cute stuff out there why would you choose that" He asked being concerned, "Because it reminds me of you" I said as I caressed his cheeks.

"Okay then" Changbin said as he said it to the cashier, soon the cashier girl gets the stuff animal and he gave it to Changbin and now he passes it to me, "Woah it's kinda big as I thought it would be" I said starting to hug the stuffed animal.

"I'd be jealous if you hug that stuffed animal 24/7" Changbin said as he was looking around to choose some toys for himself.

"You can pick two stuffed toys" "And some pen" She said, Changbin nods, As he saw something that caught his eyes, "The Snorlax and Gyu" Changbin said, I giggled behind him, seeing that he find something that can put him into sleep.

"You already have a Gyu that can put you to sleep tho" I said, "It doesn't change when I have two Gyu's beside me" "Now I'm getting jealous" I joked.

He laughed, "You always steal Gyu when we're sleeping tho" He admits, "Well he's soft" I said shrugging and giggling.

"Here sir and just choose some pen" She said, Changbin just chooses anything, "Let's go?" He said I nodded as he gets the pig stuffed animal from me.

"Hey! It's alot don't take it all by yourself" I said, scolding him, "But you'll get tired" "Then you will be too! Plus you have work to do right" I said, "That doesn't matter" He said as he smiles at me.

"Let's eat" I said as I was falling for him again just by his smile, "Sure! Where do you want to eat?" He asked, as I snatched the pig hugging it with my short arms, "McDonald's?" I suggested he shrugged and agrees anyway.

"I'll order" I said and walked away.

Seo Changbin

After Y/n walked away I immediately call my boss "Boss?" I said, "Changbin did you finish the song?" My boss asked me, "I...." I said can't answer him.

"Don't Tell me you didn't" He said getting angry, "I'll finish it this midnight just give some time boss" I said begging.

"Fine....since you produce good songs...I allow it" He said, "Thank you. Boss" I said in relief "I gotta go" Boss said and ended the call.

"Who's that?" Seo Yoon suddenly appeared with our food, "My boss" "Did I bother you for not producing your songs?" She asked looking at me sadly.

"Don't worry my boss gave me some time" I said smiling, "Don't worry okay?" I said, she smiled and nodded as we started eating.

Kang Seo Yoon

Weeks has passed and now Changbin is getting busier than usual, I prayed that he would come home for today because I missed him.