【 A Friend's Brother 】Misaki x Diverting!Happy! Male Reader

Start from the beginning

"That's a great idea ani-chan!" Kokoro has a light above her head. "We'll have a concert there!"

"Kokoro-san... don't you think it's extreme?..." Misaki says her worrying thought.

"Nope! In fact, I think we should schedule it right now!" Kokoro gets out her planner and writes it down.

"Imouto, but I want to spend with you and your friends here right nowww, how about we go to our beach place? Do okaasan and otoosan still own it?" Y/N moves Kokoro's arm back and forth.

"Of course! Does everyone have plans tomorrow?" Kokoro turns to see her friends. Everyone shakes their head.

"Great! Tomorrow at 1 pm, we'll be here and go in our car!"

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The band members were all at Kokoro's house, outside getting ready and putting their belongings on the back of the car, when I mean car, I mean the limo. Kokoro sat in the middle between Hagumi and Kaoru. Kanon was next to Misaki, who was next to Y/N. Once everything was not left behind and everyone in the limo, the driver has started the car. From Kokoro's house to their beach house, was going to take a while to get there, so there was plenty of chatter.

"So, Misaki-san, what are your hobbies?" Y/N looks at her.

"Oh, uhm... well I like to dance and play tennis," Misaki responds while making a shy chuckle.

Y/N lights up. "Really?? I love both of those things! We should play tennis sometime and teach me some moves!~" He smiles brightly towards her. Misaki makes a tint of blush on her cheeks.

"His smile is contagious... in a weird way..."

"I love to do anything! I see that my little sister really enjoys you guys, I'm so happy for her. Thank you for taking care of her." Y/N grabs Misaki's hands and smiles again towards her.

"No problem... haha..." Misaki says as she slowly pulls her hands down.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

All of them have made it to the Tsurumaki's Beach House. It had such a nice view. Perfect spot for viewing the sunset. Wonderful sounds of the waves and birds. Occasional kids giggles, and the smell of someone grilling meat.

"Ah~ This place is just too fleeting~" Kaoru has sparkles in her eyes.

"You're right Kaoru-kun! We have so many fun times here!" Hagumi chimes in.

Everyone grabs their belongings and organizes them in their own space. All of the band members sleep with each other since it is a very big room, while Kokoro and Y/N were together, they are siblings after all, but no worries! they have room dividers if they wanted to change clothing and stuff like that, but they are pretty much comfortable with each other. After all of them were done organizing, they all went into the living room.

"Alright! Since we have a good time today, what do you guys want to do first!" Kokoro says.

"Oohhh! We can do tons of stuff!! I can't decide mmphhh" Hagumi turns her hands into a fist and pouts.

"I don't mind, as long it's not going be anything extreme..." Misaki says while thinking when Michelle fell out of the sky.

"ani-chan, why don't we collect seashells! and then later on we all have a bonfire during the sunset?" Y/N suggests.

"That's a wonderful idea! Let's go outside to find seashells!" Kokoro points outside.

Kokoro, Hagumi, Kaoru, and Y/N were all group, while Misaki and Kanon were together. Kanon has noticed Misaki was looking not at seashells, but at someone.

"I still can't believe Kokoro-chan has never mentioned her brother huh? Pretty shocking."

Misaki got caught. "Oh! Yeah... when I talked to him during the car ride, he was different. Although he likes like Kokoro, you can tell he's smart, well apart from getting good grades."

"Seems you two are getting along well," Kanon gives a soft giggle.

"Kanon-san, it's not like that!" Misaki blushes and turns away from her thoughts.

While all of them were finding their shells, Misaki found one that looked liked Y/N's golden eyes. She decided to keep it and maybe even try to give it to him as a gift.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The sun was already at its day end, resting at the end of the ocean, letting the moon taking its place. The ocean's color turning the colors as the sky, orange blended with pink. The flock of birds and the sound of the waves crashing makes the scenery peaceful.

All of them were in a circle, getting warm by the bonfire. A lot of chit-chatter is going around, it's a lot of telling Y/N of their adventures like when they were following around a phantom thief on the ship, playing for Hagumi's softball team, and when all of them, mostly Kanon, tries to return Pengy to its place. All of them laughed and smiled, just like it should be.

All of them were tired, so they all decided to call it a day. Lights were off and they were getting ready for bed. Just as Misaki finished brushed her teeth, she accidentally bumps Y/N.

"Ah, Tsurumaki-san," Misaki bows as an apology.

"Nonsense! Call me by my first name!" He gives a sweet smile. "You know Misaki, I was actually wondering if you like to spend time with me hanging out and watch the moon?"

She thinks about it for a few seconds. "Sure, I like too." Saying it with little emotion, meanwhile, her mind is like "What?? Y/N really asked me??"

"That's great! I think you should hold this for me while we walk," Y/N gives out his hand waiting to feel her soft and small hands. Misaki, thanking the gods that it was dark outside, because he couldn't see her blushing face. Once they have found a perfect spot, they sat next to each other.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" Y/N looks at her sees her glowing gray eyes.

Misaki blushes at his words. Is he really saying this? It's only been a day! But then again, she did felt a connection with him somehow.

"Not as beautiful as you..." Misaki softly says, while not looking at him. Y/N looks shocked.

He immediately hugs her while having a shiny smile. "Oh, Misaki-kun! I promise to take care of you! When I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful person!" He gives a small kiss on her cheek.

After that, they both looked at the moon one more time before going to bed, but this time, close with each other, shoulder to shoulder, interconnecting their hands.

----------------------
Notes:
I know I knowww, he was supposed to be dumb as Kokoro, but I kind of wanted to him to be like naive, while being smart ya know?? LOL