"I hate you." The woman said as she threw the jacket over his body.

"I know, who doesn't? I mainly kill people for fun and business. So that won't hurt my feelings in one bit." Losing emotions to his eyes he then decided to give his jacket back again.

Confused as it may seem, but it was cold tonight. "Have it. Its cold tonight and go ride a fucking cab." He told the woman standing infront of him pulling Cigs from his pocket as he start to leave.

"Can i atleast have my clothes back." She screamed and tried to catch up with the man.

"No thanks, You'll probably come back to me again. Let it be--i won't be staying there anymore so no one's gonna bother it." He explained puffing smoke as he disappear.

When the woman is about to turn her back again to the tall man. She faced another pervert at the street; full with discomfort she ran towards Hanma's direction.

Eventually she catched up to him. The male then stopped walking. "See? You're back already." He smirked throwing the Cigs away.

"Fuck off there's a pervert who's trying to follow me." She explained and walked faster than him.

"Now you're suddenly a scared cat. Just stay put, i'll fucking take you home." Hanma faced palmed himself as he grabbed the woman.

"Let go of me! I told you I'm not comming with you after hurting my friends." She struggled to remove his strong grip. But the man was more than annoyed when he was earlier.

He then carrried Y/n in his arms just to shut her off and bring her to the car. "I'm just trying to get rid a little regret of mine. Will you behave and listen." He admited while walking towards his car after seeing it.

"Wow you? Regret it--thats not how a delinquent should be." She laughed and tried to go down.

Hanma then opened the door for the shot-gun and sat Y/n down. locking her with a seatbelt.

"Fuck yes. Thats not how it works, its one hundred percent absurd and bullshit towards the fact that i felt a little romance in you." Hanma said not facing her as he start the engine and drived fast.

"Thts not love, thats just lust. You see its much more better if i run away from you. Stop the damn car." She demanded hitting a nerve from hanma.

"Fine then. I'll give it a break. And go on if you can survive the streets of this city." He did stopped the car waiting for your response.

Taking a deep breath to make a decision. You unbuckled the seatbelt and left his jacket again leaving the car.

She then sat down to a closed sushi shop and tried to scroll over her contacts to find someone and pick her up.

She don't even have any money to ride a cab to begin with. But then decided to call all of her friends in her phone to try who's going to pick her up.

Few minutes of trying to call each number 3 times, finally someone dared to answer. "Hello! Please pick me up I'm stuck at a random sushi resto." She cried while waiting for an answer.