🎏 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐔- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

Start from the beginning

Getō looked a the ground as his tears fell. Suddenly his eyes caught something. He knelt down to pick it up.

" A hand fan?"

He asked. Satoru quickly looked at the hand fan, it's the one he gave to her. " May i have that?" He asked and getō gave it to him.

" Silly woman you don't have to return this to me" Satoru chuckled as he tear up.

" From the start amaterasu sama had intended to leave us her final words through getō san. So that we can live on our own in a world without someone who was precious to us "

Miyo said while they both started to fade away.
" Wait miyo, teruma chan?!" Yuuji exclaimed.
" We also have to go now, thank you for loving our master" They smiled until they completely disappeared into thin air.

In sukuna's domain

" I thought that we can share a bottle
of sake once again but, it seems that
I'll be drinking alone " He said while
sitting on his throne.

" I had no idea that my
feelings for that person
would shake my heart
So much " Tears
started to fall From his eyes.

Time skip

Many years later

After many years gojō and getō killed all the higher ups and rebuild a new school. Tsukuyomi and susanoo came back to the heavens to tell their father about their sister's death.

Tōji stayed and helped the kids to train. Megumi, tōji, mai and maki destroyed the whole zenin clan erasing it from existence.

Mahito also stayed in the school giving up his past life. They created a grave for amaterasu to commemorate her existence in the world they lived in.

Nanami is now living his dream in malaysia kuantan in a house on a secluded beach surrounding by countless books he never read before. He never took off the ring that amaterasu gave to him.

Yuuji enjoyed his life with his friends. They graduated and decided to be teachers in jujutsu tech. Sukuna stayed abandoning the plan of getting out of yuuji's body.

As for the brothers they got back to their duties. Izanagi their father raised the sun while tsukuyomi raised the moon. They often visited the grave of amaterasu.

" Yuuji sensei!" A student yelled. " Where are we going?" They asked. " We're celebrating the death anniversary of someone special to us " Yuuji said leading his student to the graveyard.

They reached the gravestone of amaterasu that's been decorated with yellow daffodils.
" You're late again!" Nobara scolded. " Sorry sorry we got sidetracked" Yuuji apologized.

The students walked to the gravestone and paid their respects to amaterasu. " So nanami chan how's life in Malaysia?" Gojō asked.

" It's nice specially you're not there" Nanami said. " That hurts! Maybe i should pay a visit to you there someday " Gojō said.

" Please don't " Nanami said making getō chuckled. " Oh yea who planted these flowers?" Nanami asked.

" Me~" Mahito appeared. " That's surprising that you planted these and the flower choice too" Nanami said.

" Why is it surprising?" Gojō asked. " According to the flower shop i got them. They said that yellow daffodils represented new beginnings and rebirth. People choose to plant them in memory of their loved ones " Mahito proudly said.

" He's right" Nanami agreed. " Let's visit mom's grave too" Megumi said to his father. " Sure " Tōji agreed.

" It's really unfair that you got to bond with her " Getō crossed his arms. " Maybe if you know, you would be able to do that " Gojō said nudging getō's arm. " Geez thanks " Getō said.

Getō looked at the gravestone and suddenly a woman in a kimono stood there but when he wanted to get a clearer look he saw nothing.

" You ok?" Mahito asked. " Me? Yeah I'm fine. I just thought i saw someone " He mumbled the last part.

No matter how we love someone,
we can't speak to our loved ones
from the grave.

It's up to the living to figure
it out for themselves.

" I am grateful for our meeting and our parting,
your death had taken me to new heights "

Getō whispered as he looked up at the sky the wind suddenly blew hard making the flowers dance.

" I'm sorry everyone, i never managed
to say a proper goodbye and yet I'm

filled with happiness. All i can do is leave
them for you. And maybe one day the
memories i made with you will save you.

So thank you "

A/N NOTES:

Yes the story of amaterasu has ended.
I want to say a few words to it.
Thank your reading the story.

If you liked it or not still thank you.
I knew that this wasn't the ending you
all want but this is the ending that i decided.

Since I'm not really active now in
JJK fandom that's why I'm having a hard
time updating my jjk books.
So I decided to end this story than to
discontinue it.

Thank you for reading the life
of my version of amaterasu.