"I missed you so fucking much," JJ breathed. "Me too," Jo said in between heavy breaths.

JJ grinned and pulled back, but somehow kept her held in his grasp. Jo was surprised as his muscular arms carried her down the hall and into her room. He laid her on the bed and loomed over her, his blue eyes sparkling with admiration as he stared at her. Jo stared back silently, her chest rising and falling quickly as he lifted her shirt. Her arms instinctively moved over her head as she let him undress her, and before she knew it she was left just in her underwear.

Jo was barely thinking, her hormones in overdrive. But she knew what she wanted. JJ watched with wide eyes as she pulled her bra over her head and slid her underwear off, dropping them on the floor.

"Are you sure?" JJ whispered.

Jo took a deep, nervous breath and nodded her head. "I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life."

° ° ° ° °

The couple laid under the covers, with Jo wrapped in JJ's strong hold. She rolled over so she could face him, letting her hand ghost over his face and lips.

"You're so beautiful," JJ murmured.

Jo smiled and pressed a chaste kiss against his lips, pulling away and rolling onto her back. She took a moment to examine her room — which, like everything else in the chateau, looked exactly the same. It was oddly comforting, being in her childhood bedroom. It made her feel safe and secure, and the boy who laid beside her only helped amplify that feeling.

"So, was it everything you hoped and dreamed of?" JJ asked teasingly. He inched closer to her and buried his face in her neck.

Jo scoffed and pulled away, playfully shoving JJ's face. "Way to ruin the moment," she cried incredulously. "I can't believe you just asked me that!"

"Aw, come on," JJ pouted. "I need to know!"

Jo rolled her eyes and leaned over the bed to grab her clothes. "No, you don't," she giggled.

"Please?" JJ begged. "Throw a dog a bone here, Princess."

Jo rolled her eyes as she pulled her shorts up over her hips and crawled back onto the bed. "It was... amazing," she said honestly. "Now shut up. You're killing the mood."

JJ grinned and pulled her back down, pressing a gentle kiss. Jo couldn't help but smile against his lips, but pulled away too soon so that she could put her shirt back on over her bra. JJ sighed and flopped back against the bed, a goofy smile on his face.

Suddenly, someone started banging on Jo's window. She yelped in surprise and slid it open to find John B with a panicked look on his face. "Get out here," he hissed. "Someone's coming."

Jo's eyes widened as she leaned out the window and looked around before quickly retracting and turning towards JJ. "Get dressed, come on," she said hurriedly. JJ threw his clothes on and grabbed Jo's hand, leading her out of the house and into the backyard where John B and Sarah were standing.

"What's goin' on, man?" JJ asked quietly.

"I heard someone," John B said.

"What? Who?" Jo queried.

"I don't know!" John B whisper-yelled. "But someone's here. Someone who wasn't invited."

"Okay, in the tree," JJ said immediately. He ushered Jo and Sarah forward and helped them climb up. "Go, go, go."

The four friends climbed as high as they could, each hiding behind a different branch and wrapping their arms around it. Jo peered down as a figure emerged from the shadows, her breath hitching nervously as she tried to make out who it was.