Season 8 Episode 16 'The other side' SEASON FINALE

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"State troopers looped in?" Voight asked.

"Yeah, they're still monitoring toll booths, and they are sending over cam footage but it's going to be a lot. Within 30 seconds you could be on multiple interstates, dozen's of exists." Jay said as they arrived in the bullpen.

"Alright, anything on the auto theft angle?" Voight asked.

"Yeah, I got in touch with Ms. Myra, she had no idea her car was even gone or stolen, she doesn't drive anymore cause ya know... she's 92. It had been parked on an easy access street since February. " Rocky said, he was sitting at an empty desk.

"Patrol?" Voight sighed. His tone indicated the he was getting angry, for the obvious reasons. He rubbed his eye. 

"Nothing from the knock and talks but they're holding my permiter till my say so." Trudy said. 

"Well we can let that go too."

"Sarge, Wait! Why?" Adam exclaimed now standing in the middle of the bullpen. 

"Look, they're not gonna bring her back to that house, they are not stupid, they are not beginners. They are criminals which means they are going to be good at hiding themselves, and at hiding her. We don't have the time to sort through miles of footage, let CPIC take that haystack. We have to play this smart so we need to focus on Roy and Kent. Where would they take her? Now go, do your jobs!" Voight said, everyone nodded solemyly sitting down.

~~~~~~~~~

"Got nothing on Kent, we hit everything he's connected too." Kevin explained to Voight a few minuets later dragging Voight from out of his office and back into the bullpen. "But, there's a house in Brighton park it belongs to Tim Grady. We think that Tim Grady is Roy's uncle, all the paperwork is fake, and every utility is in his name." 

"The place is two miles from where we last clocked the Buick on street cams." Trudy said.

"Okay that's something, let's hit it." Voight said. 

"Working on the warrant." Jay said typing quickly on the computer.

"Nope, we're all good let's go." Voight said halfway out the door with Adam on his heels.

"Sarge! We're gonna need proof." Jay said.

"WE ARE NOT WASTING TIME!" Voight snapped spinning on his heel. "NOT AGAIN! We got that Buick on surveillance in proximity of the dwelling. That's all the proof I need, so let's go." Voight said heading out the door with Adam. Emma submissively followed them looking back at Jay and Kevin who both sighed and followed.

~~~~~~~~

"No Buick out here Sarge." Kevin said to Voight as they quickly walked towards the house.

"So, Kevin and I will announce our office-" Jay started.

"We're not knocking Jay!" Voight said yelling at Jay for the second time within this hour. 

"You Have no right to hit this door!" Jay said as Adam stormed up the steps.

"Emma take the back door." Voight instructed Emma.

"GUN!" Adam shouted kicking in the door, they stormed the house with Adam in lead. His gun pointed up and ready. "Tim Grady Hands up!" 

"What the hell!" Tim Grady shouted, he was standing in his kitchen room as the unit stormed his house. Adam pushed Tim back towards a stool that was near the sink with his gun pointed on him. "You've got no right coming in here."

"Where's your nephew, Roy! " Voight asked stepping into the kitchen.

"Where's your warrant? Get the hell outta my house!" 

Covid Can't stop us: A Jay Halstead Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें