two

continuation from last part...

Seokhoon rushed to Seok Kyung and questioned her. "What's wrong? What happened?" "I'm so sick and tired of that girl. Thinking she's all that! And she dare to call me desperate..IM NOT DESPERATE!!" She screamed. Seokhoon hugged her as she cried.

At Nabi's house: 99th floor

Nabi took some pictures of herself with her black shades, white nails, and white clothes on. Her mom and dad bought her some clothes when she came back because of her success in Italy. Nabi's mom knocked on her room door and she answered. "Come innnnn." She said in sing-song. Her mother laughed as she walked in the room with macadamia nut cookies and milk.

Nabi smiled as her mother put the plate and glass on her desk. "Look at you dressed up. Have you finished your studies?" She asked her. Nabi took a bite out of the cookie and nodded. "Yes mom I finished. I also did some extra studying for the Cheong A Arts Festival. I'm thinking of singing either Una Voce Poco Fa or Sempre Libera" Her mother smiled and rubbed her head.

"Don't over study ok? It doesn't matter if you win or not. You are always a superstar and a winner in my eyes. How about you go make some friends in here sweetie. That Bae Rona girl seems nice." Nabi nodded. "She does seem nice. She even smiled at me at class. I like her positive energy." She said.

"I'm gonna dress a little more comfortable mom, I think I'll go meet Rona." Nabi told her mom. Her mom nodded and left the room. Nabi stood up from the desk and ate a few more cookies and drunk the milk. She walked inside her closet and picked out her outfit and fixed her hair

 She walked inside her closet and picked out her outfit and fixed her hair

she finished getting dressed and walked out her room. she walked downstairs seeing her mom, dad, and younger sister nayeon eating fruit salad. "Unnie, you look so nice." Nayeon complimented. Nabi smiled and thanked her. "Rona lives on the 45th floor, next to Yoo Jenny's house." Her mom said.

She nodded. She took some cookies and scones and put them in a container. A little gift. She walked out the apartment and pushed the elevator button. The elevator arrived and there was someone in it, Bae Rona. She had a blush pink sweater on and a white skirt on. She carried macaroons in her container. "Hi. I'm Bae Rona." She bowed.

Nabi smiled as she bowed back to her. "I'm Yoo Nabi. What a coincidence we meet. I was just about to stop by your house to drop off some of these cookies and scones my mother made." "Oh wow I was coming up here to drop you guys off some macaroons my mom made." Rona told her.

"Want to go to the arcade?" Nabi asked Rona. "Of course, I've been dying to go to one for a while." Nabi walked in the elevator, next to Rona. "Should we eat these or save em?" She asked Rona. Rona thought and answered. "Let's eat them. I love scones lol." Nabi laughed as the girl talked about the deserts.

Time Skip: Ms. Cheon's house

"Eunbyeol-ah, don't get so worked up from what she said. You are way better then her okay?" The mother told her. Eunbyeol wiped her eyes as she heard her mother's "truthful words." "How can I be better The her when she lives on the 99th floor mom? She's performed in Italy, she hits high F notes, she can sing better then me. And her parents are well known sopranos worldwide!" Eunbyeol cried.

Her mother, Cheon Seojin sighed as she held her devastated daughters hands. "But your the daughter of Cheon Seojin, Grand Daughter of the former director of Cheong A. You are better then that brat! So stop your crying!" Eunbyeol stopped crying as she nodded to her mother. "I'll get back to my studies mom, I'll make you proud ok?" Eunbyeol said as she sat back in her chair.

Her mother smiled as she left the room. After she left Eunbyeol dropped the calm act. She glared and clenched her fists. "Oh I'll show her. I'll show her that she never messes with me!"

The next day: Cheong A Arts School

Rona and Nabi linked arms as they walked back inside the school building

Rona and Nabi linked arms as they walked back inside the school building. They were outside talking to they're parents about having a sleepover after school. Seok Kyung and Eunbyeol standing above them had a bucket of red paint water in there hands. "That'll teach them." Seok Kyung whispered. Her and Eunbyeol pored the bucket of the paint water on them. Nabi and Rona screamed as the Red paint dripped from their hair to the their clothes.

"Rona, are you okay?! What is wrong with you two?!" Nabi yelled. The kids in the haul laughed at Nabi and Rona as they were covered and soaked. So that's how it's gonna be huh, okay now I won't show mercy.

- a/n: hello luvs this is the second chapter of my story. don't forget to vote and comment. btw do any of you remember this scene in the penthouse? some scenes from the show will be here and some won't. how are you guys liking Rona and Nabi's friendship?