wake up fucking bitch

You woke up, looking FUCKING a ah

Terrible...Eugh..
Y/N (cry baby): "nnghh....I don't wanna get up" I don't fucking care.
You got the fuck up looking like the rat from ratatouille electrocuted cartoon styled and then deep fried. You brush your hair a bit and turn on the shower, showers won't fix *THAT* smell. As your waiting for the water to warm up, you brush your ugly disgusting rotting teeth.. but in this story you have to have white teeth. You finish and then go in the shower, (piss) you get out, brush your hair and get in your outfit. Ew..

(btw this gon be finished when idfk)

You run outside, I hope you trip and cry Y/N: "Rengoku!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You run outside, I hope you trip and cry Y/N: "Rengoku!"

rebgobku: usmaias

Y/N: "How are you doing today mr. Rengoku?"

rebgobku: usmaias usmaias usmaias usmaias

You walk to uhh..idfk use your imagination.

Y/N:"That's Great!, Wanna go eat denjvvfnsidgfbsksgs later?"

rebgobku: usmaias

Y/N: "Awh, Why?"
rebgobku: usmaias usmaias usmaias Sausage
Y/N: "shower shit? Oh your telling me to shower cause I smell like shit?"

rebgobku: sus
Did
SUS
Sussy
Sususus
Used
Sususus
Sususus
Sususus
Sususus
Sususususidususis
Sususus
Sususus
Sussy
Sususus
Usuals
Sussy
Anyways back to the actual story.
Y/N: "Ah, Alright!"

your ugly ass crows: "sausage dsydfrvd sahdse wait how do I spell sosiade agaibn sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage"

Y/N: "Wha-?!? A demooned, (2 avoid c0py right /j) Cmon rengoku! We gotta go now!"
you pisse- uh you grabbed rengokus wrist, and ran to the place.

I HAVE BO IDES WHENE IKE LL SFJBJZVD THSI GDOF NT DOSKESPELLUBF SSSYXUXSJXSCS