Chapter 16 - Let's Bake A Cake!

Start from the beginning

After everyone finish singing the song, they told Adelio to make a wish. Adelio make a wish and blow the candle while everyone clap in happily.

Adelio look at everyone that is Infront of him. Every year, he always celebrate it with the maids but this time the Knights that use to train with him also come to celebrate his birthday.

Adelio feel happy even though he actual family didn't come but he doesn't care about his actual family because the ones Infront of him is he actual family.

Ella then come with a tray of drinks in her hands, and when she's want to put the drinks on the table someone accidentally bump into her that cause some of the drinks to spill in the tray.

"Oi! Watch where you going, shithead" Ella angrily put the tray down on the table and turn to the person who bump into her.

"Huh? It's not even my fault that I accidentally bump into you" Cayson was the one who accidentally bump into Ella.

"It's still your fault" Ella point her finger at him.

"Hah? It's not my fault and blame it on Leo because he's the one who push me" Cayson point at Leo who is going to hide behind something.

They both glare at Leo who was nervously chuckle and hide behind his older brother.

Then they both glare at each other and start yelling. Lin and Kyle try to stop their friends but got punch in the face.

And that's how the fight start, everyone else join the fight because they got insult or got punch and either way is the same.

On the other hand, Adelio just stare blankly at them with dot eyes. 'Can I eat this cake now?'

They start to throw thing at each other. Some of the thing flying to Adelio direction but he just dodge it.

'You know what, whatever and Come one, clap for me in the comment section since I already turn 14 years old now'

'Oh yeah, don't forgot to grab your popcorn since they are still fightin- what? You don't have your popcorn? Unbelievable, here take this extra popcorn since I made too much and fucking share it with everyone else 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿'

'Damn, I didn't know Lin can get that aggressive' Lin smack people head with a frying pan. 'And Ella. . . Is- um-' Ella start to grab someone and throw them outside the window.

"Take that you bitch" Ella said with a evil laughter but got interrupted by Cayson who is smack her head with a spatula. "YOU FUCKER, GET BACK HERE!" Ella start to chase Cayson who was running away.

Cayson run for his dear life but it was worth it because he got his revenge.

'I rather not to talk about it' Adelio look at Emily who was busy smacking people head with a broom stick.

Ivor, Kyle, Leonard and Leo hide behind the pillars to scare the maids while Cayson. . . He. . . He still running away from Ella.

Adelio notice that the Knights aren't doing the same thing as the maids.

The Knights are scaring the maids since they are men, they cannot just punch them or smack them expect for Cayson since he already smack Ella head.

While on the other hand, the maids are going crazy, they throw things at the Knights and smack their head with a frying pan that I don't know where they get it from.

'Who even hired them?' Adelio want to eat his popcorn but unfortunately his popcorn get knock by a spatula and that cause the popcorn scattered everywhere.