(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟗) fireworks

Start from the beginning

"But then what?" Aurora asked, now on the edge of her seat in worry.

"I'm getting there" Athena snapped, "Umbridge got some of the Slytherins to raid the room of requirement before it shut and they found... I don't know how they could be so stupid—"

"Go on!"

"They'd written the names of everyone involved down on a piece of paper" Athena sighed, "Umbridge knows who was there and (this is the worst part) they called themselves Dumbledore's army"

"No" Aurora sighed in exasperation, "but that's exactly what—"

"Fudge is scared of, yeah I know" Athena muttered, "he took responsibility, saying it was his idea to train the students for rebellion"

"Why would he do that?" Aurora asked.

"Probably so the students could get off easier, especially Harry and because there was no other way he could avoid it really. Who's going to believe the truth? That they just happened to come up with that name"

"So what did they do?" Pestered Aurora, "did they fire him?"

"Worse, they tried to arrest him, have him taken to Azkaban"

"What?" Aurora yelled in anger, "how idiotic could they possibly be, Dumbledore can't go to Azkaban"

"He didn't go quietly... he got away" Athena mumbled sadly, "stunned the ministry workers and used some complex spell work to lift the boundaries so he could apperate I expect"

"So he's gone" Aurora stated finally, "this is the worst possible scenario"

"What's going to happen Rory" Athena sighed, holding her head in her hands, "I know I complain about Dumbledore but... Hogwarts needs him, especially now. If he's not here, there's nothing stopping Umbridge from bringing this place to the ground"

"Rena I know worse things could happen but—"

"But Umbridge is going to fire me" Athena finished as she looked back up. Her sister seemed more upset about this than Athena felt, maybe this is because Athena had excepted it the moment she walked into the office and saw the minister there.

"What if she tries to kick me out too?" Aurora asked in an empty voice.

"Ha!" Athena laughed, "Rory you're one of the best bloody teachers this school has, she'd be ridiculous getting rid of you, the grades would plummet. I'm just spare cargo at this point. I only... didn't want to leave the students"

"They'll be fine Rena, you know they will" Aurora sighed.

"Should I leave now or wait it out" Athena pondered, "maybe she won't even fire me, maybe she'll just keep me waiting in suspense. Who knows, maybe there's a protocol in place that says the mantle of headmaster has to be taken up by the deputy... maybe McGonagall will be able to swoop in—"

Just as she said this a loud, blaring, girlish voice came bursting into the room, amplified in every hallway using an enchantment.

"Due to the absence of the headmaster for the foreseeable future, the role of headmistress will henceforth be taken over by Delors Umbridge, high inquisitor of Hogwarts. This will be immediate from tomorrow morning"