"Mind if I just relax on this one?" Kiara looked back at JJ confused. "It's been a long day, and a lot of weird stuff's gone down. I'm just gonna lay low. Oh, do you want a hit of this?" JJ finishes, holding it out towards Pope. He put his hand out, stopping him.

"Dude, it's Pope. Of course he doesn't want a hit." Laura said, grabbing it from her friend, taking another hit.

"Do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative enough?" JJ says, continuing to Pope. "If you got creative then--"

John B cuts off the blonde in the back. "Look, I-- I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, all right? And, wrong about everything else going on. But I-- I was right about one thing. Okay, our dad is trying to tell us something."

Laura took a pause, taking in what he just said. "Right." She said, dragging it out as if not believing him.

The group started walking, confused as to where they were headed. "This place is scary." Laura said, looking around at everything. "John B, what are we doing?"

"You know how you're trying to remember a song and can't remember who sings it?" John B starts, confusing his twin.

"Yeah." Kiara responds.

"So, Redfield. This whole time, I thought it was a place, right? But it's not a place." John B pauses and holds the lamp up above his head. "It's a person." There stood a giant gravestone, the top of it reading 'Redfield' in giant letters. Laura looked up at it, mesmerized.

"See, our great-great-grandmother Olivia Redfield. That was her maiden name." John B finished off. Everyone took a second, looking up at it.

"Yo, how come you know all the family history shit, and I know nothing?" Laura asked, giving John B a disgusted look. He just shrugged back towards his sister.

"Help me with the door, come on." John B says. He and Pope began pushing against the stone door, but it didn't budge at all. They were obviously struggling, due to the looks of struggle over both of their faces that made Laura laugh.

"Hold on, I got it." Said JJ, moving himself between the two other guys and began helping to try and get the door. "We didn't come this far to get this far, all right? We got this."

Right at that moment, a snake came out from a crack in the wall, causing Laura to let out a squeal. The three boys backed up, trying to avoid its tracks. "That's a moccasin, all right. Ye old Dr. Cottonmouth. Death in tall grass."

JJ then started barking at the snake, causing confusion in the other four surrounding him. They were all attempting to get him to quiet down, although it wasn't truly working since he kept barking.

"You're gonna wake the dead, man."

"They're scared of dogs." JJ replied, saying in a tone as if it were the most obvious thing on the planet. "Everyone knows that man. Wait, wait. Hold on."

"If there's one, there are probably dozens. All around." Laura grimaced and moved back a few feet from the group. JJ continued barking once again, causing the girl to laugh to herself. "Just making it clear. It's a snake."

"I can fit through." Kiara said, out of the blue, holding her flashlight up.

"No, no, no, no. You think you're gonna fit through that hole? That hole?" John B asked.

"I'm down." Said Laura, causing them to look at her with a weird look. "Kidding." She said, holding her hands up in surrender.

"Look, this is about your dad. And honestly, I don't really believe in it, but you both deserve to know the truth. I'll do it." Kiara finished off, beginning to walk about to it. They all began pulling the weeds and growth over it to give her better access in getting through.

"I'll give you a boost. I've seen this in movies several times." JJ said, doing a wall sit and holding his hands over his knee. "Ready?"

"Remind me what we're looking for?" Kiara asked.

John B sighed, looking inside. "You'll know when you see it."

Kiara then stepped up onto his hands, "Your foot. All right, on three." Kiara completely stepped up to get inside. "Okay, never mind. Just forget about three." Laura laughed at JJ's snarky remark, making him smile at her.

Pope handed her her flashlight, leaving the four to just wait outside. "You alive? You got like, a-- a heartbeat and everything?" Said John B, concerned.

"So far." Responded Kiara, her voice lightly echoing. "Um, I need more light."

John B held the lantern inside where Kiara was for her. Laura tried to glance inside, wanting to see what was in there but found no luck.

"Did you find something?" JJ asked.

"Oh, my god."