ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴɪɢɪʀɪ

Comenzar desde el principio

I looked up and saw Mera, "Mera do you think you'll be able to come over Friday night?" "Oh no I have a job, I'm sorry!" I smiled, "It's okay maybe next time."

Girls!

Mera said she can't come :(

Saki
Awh! Damn! We should
still save her some food!

Chiyo
Yeah!

Teruhashi
Sounds like a good idea!

I'll make her extra for her siblings!

»————-  ————-««

I looked up and looked at Saiki, "I'm surprised we don't have a group chat with the others." "Don't say that I'm happy we don't have one." I smiled and drunk some coffee. "I gotta go home, be safe Saiki." He knew I said that for a reason, so he was sort of scared why I said that.

"Hey mom—"

"I'll be leaving tonight be safe."

I looked sad, "I'll miss you" when she left, I closed the door and watched some tv.

I walked to school with Saiki and I was happy, "Saiki I feel so amazing!" Every morning Saiki listens to me talk to him the conversation is usually one sided, but I still love the fact he listens to me.

I saw Chiyo and I waved at her, and she waved back. "Do you and Saiki always walk to school together?"

I nodded I mean does no one notice it I mean it's always me talking to him which is equal to me talking to myself.

"Sometimes Kaidou and Nendou even Aren would walk with us."

She made a oh face, I smiled and said, "Maybe somedays I'll walk with you~" She smiled, "I'd like that!" I smiled and walked with her talking to her about tonight too.

After walking with Chiyo I sat down in my seat and saw Kaidou and Aren walk in, I waved at them and they waved back.

"I heard you girls are gonna have a sleepover" Aren said I nodded and Kaidou said, "Maybe we should have a guys night." Both boys agreed and Saiki just didn't say anything per usual.

I felt a vibration in my pocket, forgetting i had a phone i almost panicked. After i was done looking and feeling like an idiot I looked at my phone and it was Saki.

»————-  ————-««

Girls!

Saki
Get ready!
We will be telling each other
our deepest darkest secrets!

I smiled and Chiyo and Teruhashi laughed.

I guess tonight will be fun 🧟‍♀️

Chiyo
We will have so much fun!!!

Teruhashi
Sounds fun!!!

»————-  ————-««

Teruhashi was odd when it came to this sleepover I didn't know why, and she really didn't think much about the sleepover.

"You guys have a group chat?! We should make one!" Kaidou said taking out his phone, I smiled, and we made the group.

»————-  ————-««

Headquarters---