I'll punch your nose, oh wait.

It was the a lively night on July 31st as 3 babies had been born that same day.

Davina Black, Harry Potter and lastly Neville Longbottom.

The Blacks, Potters and the Longbottoms were having a birthday party when suddenly there was someone banging the front door.

James slowly went to the front to check who's there.

It was voldemort.

James slowly opened the door to let him in,but he then he realized IT'S VOLDEMORT.

James quickly locked the door and screamed to the others that Voldemort was here.

Lily grabbed Harry,Cassiopeia grabbed Davina, Alice soon followed her actions. They started frantically looking around for an escape.

Sirius had gone on his motorcycle to get cookies.

Frank was trying to open the windows but failed,it was like Voldemort had put a spell to lock all the windows so that they can't escape.

James was looking for his wand but couldn't find it so only reasonable thing to do was:

"Get away you pesky mortal I'LL SHALL KILL ALL THREE OF THEM TONIGHT."-Voldy

"I'll duel you"-James

"You don't have a wand idiot"-Moldy

"So what if I don't have a wand? I'll can punch your nose,oh wait"-James

"AVADA KEDAVRA"-Mort

After those words James dropped dead, body cold and pale.

Voldy Mort walked over his stone cold stone body and went to the nursery.

"Please don't kill our  baby's"Lily and Cassiopeia pleaded.

"Get away you silly girl"Voldemort spat.

"Please I beg you(I'm beggin, I'm beggin, I'm beggin youuu)"They said in unison.

"Avada Kedavra"he said as he pointed his wand at Cassiopeia.

"Cass!"Lily screamed.

Frank was in front of Alice and Lily protecting them .

"Don't you dare"Frank screamed.

 "Avada Kedavra"he said as he pointed his wand now at Lily.

Lily too was stone cold like her husband.

"Lily!"Alice squeaked.

The babies were screaming and crying in their crib.

"You two would have a lot of information for me"Voldy said.

Lastly pointed his wand at the infants and aimed at Harry who was in the middle.

"AVADA KEDAVRA"Voldy shouted dramatically.

"No!"the longbottom couple screamed.

But suddenly the most peculiar thing happened,Voldy Mort actually turned to dust.

Alice and Frank was surprised but quickly went the infant's crib and scooped them up.

Just then Dumbledore apparate to the room.

"What happened"said concerned..

But when he saw lily he immediately starting frowning.

"Oh Merlin"Dumbledore said.

Yes Dumbledore isn't bad in this book.

I hope you liked it.