𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

Start from the beginning

The Soldier turned around facing us and glared at us as it got tensed. "Bucky?" Steve asked from beside me as I looked at him and back at Bucky. "Who the hell is Bucky?" He asked as he pointed the gun towards us before getting kicked by Sam. I stood still as he got back up and glanced to the side then pointed the gun towards us.

I was pushed to the ground as the car erupted in a explosion. I looked at Steve and behind us, seeing Nat leaning against the van. I panted as I saw vehicles swerved into a stop and I sighed, "Well, shit." I muttered as I stood up beside Steve.

—————

I was wearing the same white suit and marched down the hallway. Towards Dreykov's office to finish the mission. I turned the corner and stopped in front of the door as the doors opened. I looked up and out came the Taskmaster, who glanced at me and nodded.

I nodded towards her and walked through the doors and stopped as the Black Widow pointed her gun towards Dreykov. "Well, that was a mistake." She said as I stepped towards her slowly.

"Was it?" He said carefully whilst testing the Black Widow, "You just sent away the one thing that would stop Larissa and I from killing you." She said looking at me as I looked straight ahead not looking at any of them.

"Try, then." Dreykov tested the Black widow and I stood there knowing that not even myself could hurt him. "Do it." He said nodding towards me as I looked between them and I stood still. "Ahhh, come here." Dreykov said gesturing towards me as I complied, walking towards the Black Widow and Dreykov.

"Larissa?" Black Widow said confused making me glare at her as I heard the unfamiliar name, once again. "No, this is the Scarlet Widow." Dreykov said gesturing towards me as I stood beside the desk. Black Widow glared at him realizing what had happened and was quick to attack him.

The Black Widow grunted, having some trouble as I looked at her. The gun slightly shook in her hand, "Is the safety on?" He said looking at the gun as veins began to pop out of her forehead as she grunted trying to kill the man that not only tortured and tormented but used them.

He grabbed the gun from her hand as she panted, "No." he said whilst pointing the gun up in the air and shooting. The Black Widow gape at the gun and up at the ceiling. She looked at him, "Try your knife." He said gesturing towards the belt and she quickly went to stab him but looked like she was being held back.

She grunted as he grabbed the dagger, causing Natasha to gasp. He held her wrist in his hand and leaned towards her, "You're in trouble." He said as I clenched my fists, something at the back of my head wanted to intervene but refused.

"How are you controlling me?" She said shakily whilst looking at Dreykov, he held her wrist in a tight grip. "I'm not controlling you, Natasha." He said lowly as I grimaced at him but soon it wiped away. "Well, not yet." He said moving his head whilst Black Widow shook a bit.

"But there is a pheromonal lock." He began to explain gruffly and she moved her head, slightly to the side. "Smelling my pheromones prevents you from committing violence against me." He said waving his hand and he back away but lifted his arm to hit her but didn't. Black Widow flinched back and I felt anger course through my veins at the sight.

He began to walk away, "I'm very upset with Melina." He said standing by his desk, "It's a shame I have to kill her." He said as my eyes shot towards Dreykov feeling more angry that he chose to say those words about my 'mother'.