Rachel's POV

Seeing Quinn again was nice even if she didn't want to see me. I'm still a mess especially after Quinn dumped me. Thank god Blaine and Sam toke me in, but they make so much noise at night. Everyone knows their dating but they think no one does. They often send me to do stuff for them but it's ok. I often end my night but watching Evita or legally blonde and crying but it's not working. I'm very picky about my alcohol and often bought good stuff. I never really drank but when I did she likes nice stuff. I really needed to take the edge of with a drink but I  left all my alcohol at Quinn's and i wasn't going to buy more.

I picked up her phone and called Quinn but Santana answered. Just my luck.

"Hey San! I still have some good alcohol at Quinn's do you think I could pick it up tonight" I said with a fake nice tone.

"Sure Rachel, Quinn's in the shower though If that's ok?

"That's fine I just want my stuff." I'll be there in 5. See you then. I grabbed my purse and head for apartment 524. I walked up the the stairs of my cellar turn bedroom and into Blaine and Sam's room and I said goodbye.

"Where you headed Rach?" Sam asked.
"I need to pick up some things from Quinn's" I said
"If your headed out can you pick up some oat milk and eggs" Blaine ask.
"Sure" I said
And I headed out And got in the elevator I didn't want to this but I wanted to get drunk so fuck it.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Santana.

"Come on in" She said

"Thanks" I replied

I walked over to where Quinn kept her liquor and toke out some Jack Daniels, Don Julio, and grey goose and some nice wine.  As soon as I turned around Santana had a real hot look on her face. I probably interrupted Quinn and her doing something but then Santana headed into the bathroom before I could say bye. But it's whatever.

"Ok bye guys I'm heading out." I shouted

"Ok bye whatever" Santana said through the door. I just wanted to cry but it's whatever.