Bio

Name: Jerome Baker

Nickname: The Blueprint

Age: 28

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY

Weight: 6ft1

Height: 276

Finisher: Scorpion Death Drop, Sharpshooter, Steiner Recliner, F5 Cutter, Steiner Screwdriver.

Signature: Stinger Splash into a running bulldog, Piledriver, Spine Buster, Lou Thez Press.

Mentors/Trainers: Sting, Brett Hart, Edge, Understaker, Goldberg, Scott Steiner, Taz, Brock Lesnar, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Theme: Stupify by Disturbed

Friends: Roman Reigns, The Uso's, Baron Corbin, Rey Mysterio, The Miz, Bobby Lashley, MVP, Elias, R-Truth and Karrion Kross, Bron Breakker

Backstory: Jerome grew up watching wrestling with his family in 1999 on a family vacation down south he got the chance to see WCW nitro getting to see Sting, Scott Steiner the NWO etc. He even got a chance to take a trip to Houston in 2001 to see Wrestlemania 17 after the event he was so excited he barley fell asleep on the trip home. As he grew older he excelled in athletics and academics earning a scholarship to the University of Miami away from the streets of Brooklyn as his parents wanted. After a traumatic event in college he choose to take a different path after graduation instead of entering the draft as the guaranteed first round draft pick he joined The United States Army Special Forces becoming a green beret after spending years serving the country he loves he came home in doing so he meets someone who would change his life forever setting him on a collision course to wrestling greatness.