I flinched when I felt something tickle down the length of my arm. I was about to ask Draco what it was when I remembered his words from a few seconds before. I sealed my lips, swallowing harshly as I tried to hold back the giggle threatening to escape my lips.

The lightweight object glided down my sternum, its soft texture telling me that it was most likely a feather.

I suddenly lurched upward when I felt him graze the feather against my clit. A ragged breath left my lips while he was swiping the feather back and forth along my sensitive bud. He repeated this action a few more times, making me release a quiet moan.

"Do I need to put a gag in your mouth to keep you quiet or what?" he seethed, pulling the feather away from my body.

"N-no sir," I shook my head, feeling the bed dip near my feet. Draco had climbed off the bed, probably to replace the feather in his hand with another sex toy.

My breath caught in my throat when I heard vibratory sounds echo against the walls of the room.

I squirmed around on the bed, clenching my butt to try and relieve the tension between my thighs. I'd soon come to regret doing so because the leg spreader bar lengthened by a whole foot yet again.

Draco's deep chuckle reverberated in my ears before I suddenly felt the vibrator being pressed up against my clit.

"Ugh!" I moaned, lurching up only to be held back by the handcuffs.

Draco positioned the tip of the vibrator at my sweet spot, digging into it until I was a moaning mess beneath him. I felt his warm presence above me; his bare chest hovered over mine while he exchanged hot breaths with me. I groaned, eager to taste his lips.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt his tip brush against my entrance. I sucked in a breath, unaware that he had taken off his swim trunks and was now completely naked.

I desperately wanted to beg for him to fuck me, but I knew that if I uttered another word, Draco would refuse to give me what I want.

So I waited somewhat patiently for him to move along. His hard cock was gliding up and down between my folds as he used the vibrator to rub my clit in circles. I couldn't help but let out a soft grunt.

I felt spit land on my lips. I instinctively licked them off before hearing Draco's voice boom above me, "What did I say about making a sound?"

I bit my lip, choking back the groans that were threatening to escape my lips. It was relatively easy to suppress those sounds until I felt Draco position his tip at my entrance and thrust all the way in.

"Agh!" I screamed, scrunching my eyes shut to try and subside the pain.

I felt Draco freeze. He turned the vibrator off and pulled himself out. His voice softened, "Do you need to say the safe word, love?"

The edges of my lips curled up. Regardless of how horny he was, he never went too far. He was always willing to halt his sadistic actions to make sure I was okay.

"Yeah," I nodded my head. "Just give me some time to adjust please."

"O-Of course," he said, leaning down to gently envelope his lips around mine. I sighed into the kiss, grateful to finally be able to taste him.

"Thank you," I whispered after we pulled away.

Draco rubbed his tip against my entrance, gently thrusting in before pulling back out. He repeated this a few times, fucking me with just the tip of his dick so that I could slowly adjust to his size.

I was soon loose enough for him to sink all the way in. He let out a guttural moan when his tip hit the back of my walls. I whined, annoyed that I couldn't tangle my hands in his hair or wrap my legs around his waist.