He unclasped my strapless bra and ripped off my underwear, causing me to shoot him a glare for destroying yet another one of my undergarments.

He rolled his eyes, climbing off the bed and tossing my swimwear to the side, "I'm a fuckin' millionaire, darling. Bikini underwear is like pocket change to me."

I scoffed, putting on a look of annoyance. But deep down, I found his arrogance to be incredibly hot.

"Fine," I huffed. "In that case, I expect you to take me on a shopping trip when we get back home. Speaking of, I've been meaning to buy... buy some-uh... Draco, what is that?"

My forehead crinkled as I looked at the strange object he held in his hand. It looked like a metal pole with two cuffs sitting on either end.

He nibbled on his lip, ignoring my comment and heading straight towards the foot of the bed. He grabbed my ankles, aggressively pulling me down so that I laid flat on my back. Draco fastened the cuffs of the pole around my ankles. I gaped up at him in shock.

"Where did you even–"

"It's a leg spreader bar," he declared, turning his back on me to head towards his luggage bag that was most likely filled with more sex paraphernalia.

I wriggled around, wanting to squeeze my thighs together to ease the tension in between my legs. I let out whimpers when my efforts were to no avail.

With his bare, muscular back facing me, Draco chuckled, "I wouldn't do that if I were you..."

My eyes widened in shock when the leg spreader bar lengthened, forcing my legs even farther apart.

"The bar gets longer every time you try to fight it," he sighed, picking up a handful of objects before turning towards me. "So don't fight it," he winked.

"I-"

"You remember our safe word?" he remarked, interrupting me.

"Y-Yes," I blurted out.

"What is it?" he spoke absentmindedly, putting down the objects on the edge of the bed but keeping his silk tie wrapped around his hands.

"It's um... It's mint," I struggled to find my voice.

"Good girl," he whispered huskily, crawling onto the bed until he was straddling me.

My thighs were involuntarily contracting. All I wanted was to feel some sort of release, but based on how slowly Draco was moving, it didn't look as though I'd be getting that release any time soon.

"Baby," I begged him, lifting my head to try and kiss him on the lips when he was hovering over me. But my vision suddenly went black when he wrapped his silk tie over my eyes.

My breath quickened when I felt him tangle his ring-clad fingers in my hair. He lifted my head, grazing his lips against mine. I leaned up only for him to back away slightly. "The more you misbehave," he whispered against my lips. "The longer I'll tease you."

I licked my lips, pouting once I felt the warm presence of his body disappear. It felt so cold without him near. I was completely naked, sprawled out in a starfish position on our bed. The fact that I couldn't see where he was or what he was doing made me feel even more uneasy.

"Draco, pl–"

"You better shut your mouth before I make you," he spat.

I gulped, taken aback by the venom in his voice.

"I'm sorry," I murmured, barely above a whisper.

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as I waited for some sort of sensation–any sensation.