finding out

So billy  went to school  with stu  afther finding out that sindy mom why his  parents devorse a few days afther the movie night with stu so  out of anger and sadness he avoided sindy and told stu eveything. They both agree to go on a muder spree and keep there relationship a screat  as billy hid in the bathroom in tears stu holds him close and  goses  its ok we get back at her for it we get back at them all for it ok .billy nods, and drys his tears as they both walk out and walks separated ways to there classes. Later on sindy noticed that billy not really been talking to her that day and goses what's up with you today? he goses  its nothing ok! she goses its not nothing if you keep ignoring me.he looks at her yelling out loud i  just  miss my mom ok?  he says to her and then runs out the building the runs home that day skipping the rest of the schoolday.he sits in his dark room listening to rock music looking at the black light posters light up as stu knocks on his bedroom door and goses can we talk. You skiped school and im worry about you please  let me in stu says to him from the other side of his bedroom door.sindy said you ran out the building please  talk to me at least.