💙Song Release Pt.2💙

Start bij het begin

                           ⬆⬆⬆shaderoom: what's this about 👀

                                     ⬆⬆⬆ Lovely.Lyla: You too 😑

             jheneaiko: I'm confused 😶

                   ↪Lovely.Lyla: You should be 😗

                          ⬆⬆⬆jheneaiko: What's dat suppose to mean 😒

             nba.youngboy: Talk to me slime 🥺

                    ↪Lovely.Lyla: when you get here 🙃

             random_9: Dramatic smh, can't even be good to ya mans 🙄

                      ↪wyo.chi: SHUT UP JIT 😡

                            ⬆⬆⬆nba.youngboy: Fr mane 🤬

      LOADED COMMENTS..........

Grace's turn:

br3aceface_grace-Liked by Lovely

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

br3aceface_grace-Liked by Lovely.Lyla & 250k others......

Nun too much nun to lil 😎

Lovely.Lyla: Love em 🥰

Liked by creator

COMMENTS DISABLED........

We walked back to the car and got in. I got in the back on purpose and let Grace sit in the front. I looked and saw how my comments was askin if I was good. I ignored it and put my phone on DND. Jhene sayin she confused she should be, she ain't neva round. We drove back in silence until I grabbed the aux. I put on "I Ain't Scared." by yet again Youngboy. "I'm allllright don't worry don't cry." I sang as tears came down my face. I saw Chi looking at me through the revere mirror. I ignored it and nodded my head to the song. We soon made it to the house. I got out the car and walked into the house. I saw everybody looking at me I put my bag down and ran upstairs......

Mosey's POV

Bruh.... I saw Lyla come in with tear stains and ran upstairs. I'm not gonna chase her, ima let her be and cry it out. "Where she go?" Grace asked concerned. "She ran upstairs is everything ok I saw on the Instagram post?" Lynx asked worried. "Idk, I can't really speak on it." She sighed then walked up the stairs. I saw Chi walk in rubbing his head. "Whatchu den did now?" I asked irritated. "Look I don't wanna talk bout it rn." He said sittin down holding his head. "Bro yo girl over here cryin her eyes out and you don't wanna talk bout it." Jay asked lookin at him like if he had three heads. Chi gave him a blank face then looked off. "That's my sister." Neek said for the first time in a while. "And I said if you hurt her I would hurt you." He said gettin up. "Naw leave him alone." I heard Lyla say softly. "He ain't even worth it." She said sittin down.