Ghostly love

What's up y'all I decided to make another part cause I'm bored so yeah let's get into it

Once you greated death you felt something embrace you in its arms holding you closely.You look back and see that it's you favorite thing in the whole world...the ear!
It had grown arms and was now comforting you as a ghost! "H-how I thought we died" you said panicking in confusion.
"Shhh"the ears voice was calming.. "I'll protect you"
You close your eyes as you fall asleep..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wake up and hear bells ringing.
"W-what where am I" you say out loud.
"Oh your getting ready for you wedding dear" an unfamiliar voice says.
"Oh...wait what?! Who am I marrying?!"you say panicked.
"Why your marrying Ricardo...you know..that tall males ear.."
"Wait really!" You exclaim joyfully! And then relize how pretty you look in your dress.
"Cmon dear it's time to walk down the  aisle" a male says taking your arm.
You breath in heavily and start walking...while walking down the aisle you see the ear staring at you with a tear in its eye and you smile.
The male let's you go and you stand in from of the ear holding ins hands Wich it now had. "Do you Y/n take this ear to be your lawfully wedded ear?"
"I do"
"And do you ear take y/n to be your lawfully wedded human"
"I do"
Suddenly you own ear pops off and clears its throat "I must get going now" it winks at you .
Then Ricardo jumps up on your shoulder attaching itself to your head.
The whole crowd let out an aww sound.
You suddenly hear a crack and something falls on your head knocking you out!
You wake up in a hospital bed with a tall male burnette looking at you. "Oh your awake! Are you ok?" He said "you bumped into me pretty hard earlier you've been passed out"
"Oh I did" you said.
He turned to the side and scratched the back of his neck  "yeah" But you didn't hear him because all you were focused on...was his ear:

Omg y'all help me 😭 this is the weirdest thing ever Ik I said I was done but I was bored and had to make another part so here y'all go 🥲✌️
-The author(obviously)