"Wait, actually, don't you guys think it's because of Chan's prayer?" Xiaojun clapped his hands, thinking himself as a very genuis man at the moment.

With the high possible conclusion, Jeno added, "As I see, that's actually--"

"Excuse me? After everything, it all takes a millisecond of a guy closing his eyes and wishing for peace to clear everything out?" Taeil huffed.

Realizing what he said, he looked up at skies and had internal monologue with the realm saying that he didn't mean to make it sound that he's against miracles and all.

"That could be.." Scratching the back of his head, Jeno sighed. "Maybe they are thrilled that one of the Beginners connected to them."

"Yes. They are surprised with that since Taeyong's brothers and him does not do that." Added Xiaojun who totally forgot the fact that Taeil is still ready to throw hands.

"I'm really about to be pissed off, in any second now." The man in hot seat commented.

Jeno chuckled with his famous eyesmile that deceived you completely. "Huh. You look quite happy for someone pissed."

"Of course I've been teased by my brothers for years. That's just a piece of cake now." Taeil meant it, still with the fake smile plastered in his face. "Next thing they know, I disappear and go back with a knife in my palms."

"Whoa!"

"Wait, wait, that's Winwin and Y/N, isn't it?" Xiaojun slapped Jeno's thigh before pointing in a certain direction where he spotted the guy. "Why does he look disappointed?"

"Hey, what's up!" You waved your hand spotting the three guys who you have no idea almost get into each other's nerves.

Sicheng decided to just take a rest in his room. Unlike him, you didn't pay much attention to Aunt So-un's warn about your memory being forgotten.

That's just a prediction. You'd rather stick to positivity than to keep on thinking about the possible present events. That'll just build anxiety.

Although you're sure you'll think about that at night when everything's quiet and you are just with your thoughts.

"How's everyone doing?" You first asked, dropping yourself to seat beside Taeil and stealing his drink, gulping from it.

You are sure you're comfortable with Aunt So-un but you didn't notice your throat actually dried all throughout the conversation.

"That's mine!" whined Taeil.

He was about keep on complaining but paused when he realize something..

He can just go teleport and grab himself a drink again.

"Whatever." Taeil rolled his eyes and before you knew it, he evaporated along the thin air.

You snickered a laughter seeing his spot became empty now that he's no longer there.

Jeno suddenly nudged his arms on you that cut you off from laughing at the current moment.

"Why? What's the problem now?" You glared, almost choking on your own spit because of his arms nudging you a little too hard.