✯𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲✯

Start from the beginning

Ashwin, you better read the diary. It might have some information.

I closed my eyes and breathed out. I took the diary. I opened it tenderly.

( A/N : The wording in italics, is the wordings in of diary, Ashwin is reading)
~
28 February, 1986

I am so excited today! Today is my best friend's birthday. Her name is Nia. And i am going to surprise her with her boy friend! I know, dairy my parents are really typical on this but.. i can make it! Wish me luck diary!

Until then,
V

~
Who is this V? Is this person boy or girl?

Ashwin you must read the next page to find that out!

I turned the next page, listening to my inner voice.

~

10 May 1987

I am just sooo happy diary! You know why? I got my dream job. My parents, at last accepted and also, I met a hot man in first day of my dream job! Can you believe that? He was so sweet and caring. I made friendship with him and i know this friendship won't remain Friendship forever.... You know!
Okay, i got go! A urgent call from my new Dream Job .

Until Then,
V

~

What is that dream job? Who is that " Hot guy" ?

I turned next page.

~

17 July 1988

I know, it has been ages when i wrote to you sorry! My job is sooo tiring and sooo dangerous so i can't spend time with you. But today.... He asked me if i can be his girlfriend!!! The same hot guy asked me to be his girlfriend friend and i am so happy!! That's the reason I came to you again!

Until then,
V

~

My hand automatically turned the next page in curiousity.

~

23 August 1989

Today... Is my.. MARRIAGE!!! I know, i have a lot to write about our dating days but again my work. But we both shared the most blissful days of our lives, at last 1 month he asked me his hand for marriage.... And i said Yes! I didn't even think twice, as i love him a looot. And today, in 2 hrs, i am going to start a new life, with my love of the life.
Wish me luck diary!

Until then,
V

~

" Wow" i said. This is definitely a girl. And she is marrying a man, whom she loves a lot. And he is an working with her in the same office. And that his head dream job... It is very tiring and... Dangerous? What is that job?

I turned the next page.

~

6 September 1992

Today, i met his sister! She was so sweet and kind to me. His parents are not alive, but his sister is amazing! I love her so much and also she has a little baby! He has 2 months old, and a boy! He is so cute. I just play with him all day. He is the best and cutest thing!

Until then,
V

~

A baby... Sister in law's baby....

I turned the next page

~

24 December 1993

I am in tears... Of joy... I am pregnant!!! I am so elated, that i can't even express. In 10 months, our bundle of joy will be in our hands.... And i can't wait!! He is so caring now. He is doing all the chores and taking care of me too. I am very happy. I took leave from my work too.... Hopefully.. it goes well...

Until then,
V

~

" What are you reading?" I heard a voice. I turned to see Pughazh standing behind me. " Diary" i said. " Oh. Who's it is?" He asked.

" I.... I don't know" i answered truthfully.

" Wow. Enjoy reading someone's diary mappile" pughazh said smirking

" Thanks.... I am enjoying macha" i replied awkwardly.

I turned and flipped the next page

~
5 April 1994

We were discussing names for our yet to born baby. Doctors said we are getting a boy baby, but my husband was sure on girl. I am actually very happy on boy, as he will be ' Mommies little boy'. I want him to be with me always. I and him decided to keep his name, letters starting on A. As, my sister in law's baby boy's name too starts with A. It will be so cute to see those 2 boys playing with each other!

Until then,
V

~
My throat began to dry. I felt a wierd feeling. My body began to sweat.

" Why is she not writing her name?" I said out aloud.

A....A... Why A?

" It's not what you think Ashwin." I said to myself .

I was about to turn the next page, when i saw Rakshan entering with Sam....... And some blood stains on Rakshan's shirt... And also in his face!

~

What happened to Rakshan? Also, who wrote that diary?

Hello guysss!! We meet again! I am very happy that, i wrote this chapter in 30 mins. Lol! Many of you might guessed... But it is not what you guys think! Comment yout suggestion guys!

Also, Today my new book is releasing at 3:00. It is also an Ashangi fan fic! Please give your full suport, and again, it is not an continuous story of my OS!

Love you guys a lot and peace out for now :)

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱  𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 ❣︎❣︎❣︎