Chapter 1 (golden lily)

Yes, im a lone wolf. Never enjoyed the idea of joining a pack. I've left my litter mates, as a young pup. I was always alone, so why stay right? My father, the leader, thought it was better if i stayed; i didn't feel like being alone anymore, so i left. Well, running away is a better thing to say. Its been over five years since i've seen my family. I have also taught myself all all the skills to survival. Now, onto the real story

***************************************************************************************************************

I was on my way to my favorite to hunt, Bison Territory. A snap of a twig alerts me. My head snaps back, a shadow is following me. I look around me,nothing. I suppose its nothing. I continue walking down the path; i then smell the sweet scent of bison. The warm and meaty bison. My mouth waters at the thought of tearing deep into there flesh. I crouch low, and crawl behind a bush. I peek over the bushes, a whole herd. Great. With a whole herd, its impossible to take down a large bison with all the others surrounding the weak one.I growl in anger. Across the field, another wolf? No, he cannot have my prey. At the right time, I attack. They start running and i follow close behind. He also shoots out towards the bison herd, snapping at their heels. The weakest one is tiring, i can tell by the way its panting and slowing down. The bison then stops to catch its breath and all the others are still running. I attack. He groans and kicks, i attack his throat and sink my teeth deep, until they smash his throat. He gurgles and then falls, dead. The other wolf comes up behind me and growls," you're in my territory lone wolf". He then lays his ears back. I will not let him win this. I growl and tower over him. " Well, fight me then!" I snap in his face madly. He chuckles and nods sitting down. "I see, a brave female. A female that doesn't give up" He then jumps at me and tackles me to the ground snarling and snapping his jaws. I groan at his weight, i then thrash trying to get him off, im trapped underneath him.