#WonderPower!

Author's Corner

Hey guys, Pixel here! And WOW! I am in shock right. Dudes, I was not expecting the amount of attention that the story has drawn. I mean, wow. In one moth on being on the site, this story attracted over 100 views. I did say to myself that if this story got over 100 views before the end of July, I'd continue it here on this site. I was surprise to see that the story did gain 100 views. So, as promised. I'm continuing it.

Now, I've read the reviews that were left by you guys in the first chapter and saw some points that some of you made. I'll take them into thought as I write the story.

Anyway, enough with that. Let's get to the story!

Disclaimer: I don't not own Boku No Hero academia/My Hero Academia or DC Superhero Girls (2019). They are owned by Kohei Horikosei, Toho and Bones studios and DC Comics

DC Academia Girls

Chapter 2: #WonderPower!

"Detention. On the first day of school." The principal said while clicking his tongue and shaking his head in disappointment as he led the six teens walk into an empty classroom with pieces of food still on them. They sat on the desks in silence as Izuku had his head on his.

"Detention...on the first day...this has never happened to me...I'm sorry mom." Izuku said while silently sobbing. Oh, what would All Might think...WHAT WOULD HIS MOM AND SISTER THINK?!

"I hope you all have good attorneys." The purple haired girl said while filing her nails

"What are you going to do? Sue me 'cause I have better aim then you." Kara said

"Oh, I knew you threw those potatoes!" the purple haired girl said, pointing her nail file to Kara

"No, let's not start fighting again." The Hispanic girl said, rising from her seat. Just to be ready to protect Karen in case another fight broke out

"You threw more nuggets than anyone!" Kara said to the Hispanic girl

"Uh, for the record. If I offended anyone, I'm truly very sorry." Karen said which most of the others except Izuku didn't hear as they continued to argue over who did what to whom during the food fight when they were interrupted by the door suddenly opening

The door opens with the principal back again but with a police officer beside him

"We found her just walking down the streets." The officer explained to the principal

"Skipping school. On the first day of school. Get in here with the other delinquents while I find out what homeroom you're in." The principal said as a cloaked figure walks into the room as the principal closes the door behind her. Everyone looked at the new arrival and try to see who it was under the cloak. Once the door closed behind her, the cloak fell off and everyone was shocked at who this person was.

There stood a young woman their age with stunning beauty. She had long dark-blue hair and beautiful sun-kissed tan skin. She wore a golden tiara with a red star on it, red star earrings, red armor with a golden "W" on her top, just below her large, golden shoulder pads and knee pads, and blue skirt with stars on each side. Red boots and had sliver bracelets and a golden lasso tied to her hip.