"Haha you missed!" It yelled. I smiled at it and just stood there. It was about to attack me when suddenly, his veins exploded and it died. I walked towards it and looked at it with a smirk.

"It's the demons fault that my father died. I'll never forgive you." I said and walked away. I defeated many demons. Then I saw the red haired boy from before. His mask was broken and he was on the floor! I rushed to him and checked if he's alive. Thank God he is. I looked up and saw a really big demon. Looks like he ate many people. scum.

"Ohoh~ Who do we have here. A girl? You'll probably taste very good." It laughed and scratched it's skin. I heard a gasp from behind. The boy woke up. And the demon was about to attack him but I cut his arm off.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, thanks!" He said while attacking the demon. I helped him and also attacked the demon. The demon said something about some other kids that he killed. The boy got angry and the demon's hands almost got him from below but he jumped up very high. Wow... He dodged the demon's attack in the air!

"Hey, boy!" I waved and he knew what I was about to do. I kneeled down so he could jump on my back. I felt him jump on my back and I jumped too to make him jump higher. The boy is so close to the demon.... will he do it?.... He did it! His head got cut off... Amazing. He went to the demon and took its hand. He even prayed for it... How can he pray for a demon.

"Hey... Thank you. Without your help I wouldn't make it out there." He smiled at me. I felt my cheeks heat up. He's so cute..I smiled back and didn't say anything.

"Eheh.... What's your name?" He asked nervous.

"L/n Y/n. What's yours?" I asked him.

"Oh sorry! I'm Kamado Tanjiro." He replied with a smile and put his hand on his chest. I just gave him an eye closed smile.

"M-maybe we could stick together if you want to.." He asked nervously and I nodded still smiling.

"Great. Let's go!" He took my hand and we walked peacefully.

"Say... Why did you pray for that Demon?" I asked.

"Oh....because I think he deserved better and I hope that he won't become a demon again in his next life." Tanjiro explained. I didn't say anything and didn't know what I should think about that.

We fought against many demons and we were such a great team together. I hope he won't forget me when the Final Selection is over.

"There's something I wanna ask you. How do I turn someone's who's become a demon back into a human?" Tanjiro asked the demons... Why is he asking them that? The demons didn't answer they just tried to attack him, but failed.

Seven days have passed and we arrived at the wisteria's. I did it. I hope you're proud of me Kyojuro. Only 5 people have passed including me. The four people that I noticed the most have passed.

"I'm gonna die. I'm a goner. Even if I survive now, I'm gonna die at the end anyway." I heard the boy with with blonde hair whisper.

"Welcome back. Congratulations. We're pleased to see that you're safe." The two women said.

"So, what am I supposed to do now? Where's my sword?" The boy with black hair asked.

"First, we shall issue you all the uniforms. We will take your measurements, after which you rank will be engraved. There are ten ranks in all... Kinoe. Kinoto. Hinoe. Hinoto. Tsuchinoe. Tsuchinoto. Kanoe. Kanoto. Mizunoe... and Mizunoto. Currently, you are the lowest rank, Mizunoto. " The two women explained.

"And our swords?" The same boy from before asked.

"Today, we will be let you choose the ore for your swords. However, the swords will take ten to fifteen days to complete. But first..." The woman clapped her hands abd we heard crows fly over to us. The crow got on my arm and I smiled at it.

"We will assign each of you your own Kasugai crow. These Kasugai Crows can be used primarily for communication." They stated.

"Don't give me that crap!" A boy yelled and walked towards the two women.

"Who the hell cares about some stupid crow?" He then grabbed the white haired woman's hair. Tanjiro and the blonde guy gasped. The girl just played with her crow and I minded my own business.

"I want a sword, you hear? Gimme one right now! The Demon Slayers' sword! The color changing sword! " He whispered to the woman. Tanjiro then went to that boy and grabbed his wrist.

"Take your hand off her! Or else I'll break your arm!" Tanjiro said angrily.

"Who the hell are you?" The boy giggled.

"Wh-Wh-Wh-What should I do?!" The blonde boy was in panic.

"Let's see you try it!" The black haired boy yelled at Tanjiro. Tanjiro tightened his grip and almost broke his arm, but the boy let go of the woman.

"Are you finished chatting?" The black haired woman asked. They then showed us ore's and we had to choose one of them. I just took any rock. After all the explanations they let us go home or wherever.

"Hey, will we ever see us again?" Tanjiro asked me before I was about to go. I smiled at and said..

"Sure we will." He smiled back and waved at me. I gave him a small wave back and then left the wisteria mountain. I was thinking about him all the time and I just couldn't stop. Maybe it was because we were together almost the whole time. Yeah, it's probably because of that. I can't wait to see Kyojuro's happy face. I'm coming back home.