┈━═☆ chapter - 13 ☆═━┈

Start from the beginning

Because that road wasn't in use from a long time there were a lot of potholes on that road. Piya feels uncomfortable. Ansh noticed her and said.

You can hold me if you want!

First she denied but after few seconds she slowly hold his shirt. He noticed and was trying hard not to smile. After few minutes some goons started following them. First Ansh and Piya ignored them but when they came closer Ansh feels like something is wrong and suddenly the goons stopped their bike and blocked their way.

Oh my god! What will we do now! Ask piya.

Hold me tight! He said and Piya hold him tightly.

He raised the bike and leaves from their. The goons again started following them. A bike came closer to Piansh bike and a goon holds Piya's hand forcefully. Ansh stopped the bike and punch the goon who was holding Piya's hand. He left her hand and all attacks on him. He started fighting with them. Ansh uses his powers and they all ran from their.

Are you okay!? She ask.

Yes! Iam fine are you alright!? He ask.

Yeah! She replied.

They both leaves from their. They reached at Ruby's House. Ruby Kajal Neha and Rishi were already reached their. Ruby welcomed them

Piya was about to tell what happened with them but Ansh stopped her by holding her hand tightly. Okay then go and fresh up we are waiting for you too! Said Ruby and leaves. Ansh was moving towards a room and Piya stopped him

Why you stopped me! She ask

Coz they are here to enjoy and if you tell them what happened they will get worried! And Ruby! she will feels like it all happenes because of her! I didn't wanted to ruin thier mood! He explained.

Oh! I didn't even think that! She replied.

We need a brain to think and you didn't have it! So don't try! He said putting his hand on her head.

YOU!!! She shouted. He runs from their while teasing her and she followed him.

Ruby I guess your plan got floooopped. Said Rishi.

Nope it's not! I know them from years! Surely they didn't tell anything cause they didn't wanted to ruin our party! She replied. So!? she ask

So what? They all replied.

I told you guys to make a plan to bring them closer to each other! Have you guys thought of anything!? She ask.

Oh yes I have a plan! Said Rishi.

First we will spread some oil on the floor and call Piya! Piya will get slipped on that oil and Ansh bhai will grab and Save her. And then a sweet romantic eye contact and... He was saying and Neha stopped him.

Oh come on its 2021 not 1950 okay! This is not gonna work! Neha said

Atleast try once na plz! He said making cute faces.

Okay okay let us try! Said Ruby.

They spread some oil on floor and call Piya. Piya was on the way to them and a survent passes and got slipped on the oil. Piya helps him meanwhile Ruby and others ran out of their.

I told you guys don't listen to him! Said Kajal.

Wait wait wait! When you said that! Ask Rishi.

A...I ignore it anyone else have any plan!? Ask Kajal.

I have an idea! Said Neha.

No! Thank you for your help and suggestions I'll do it by myself now! Said Ruby.

Why! What happened? Ask Rishi.

Nothing okay listen Ansh is standing out of the house with his friends so we... Said Ruby and continued explaining her plan to them.

After few time Ruby called Piya. She came to her and ask what happened.

Actually I want to put these flowers on the door it will look nice na can you help me!? Ruby ask.

Ansh looks at them and gave a wierd look at Ruby.

Okay I will! Said Piya.

Ruby put a ladder and told Piya to climb on it. She climbed and Ruby leaves from their meanwhile Kajal Neha and Rishi where looking all this from behind a pillar.

Come on come on call him quick! Said Neha.

Okay okay! Said Rishi and called Ansh.

Hey bro! I need your help come inside plz! He said on phone and cuts the call.

That was weird! Anyways! Said Ansh and was moving towards the main door and Piya was standing on the ladder. When Ansh came closer to the ladder Ruby came in her true form of Dayan and pulled the ladder with the help of her choti and Piya directly fall down. Ansh caught her on time and they shared a cute eye contact. Kajal and Rishi shouts loudly in excitement and Neha pushed them both inside.

Ansh make her stand. Piya thanked him Ruby came to them and said. Omg! Piya are you alright iam so sorry I went to attend an important call! She said it's okay Ruby! Piya said and leaves After few time Ansh goes towards Ruby and ask.

What do you want!? He ask

What! She replied.

You pulled that ladder right and if iam not wrong those goons who attacked us those where also yours! He said.

What why would I do that and wait goons attacked you! Oh my god why don't tell us before!? Ruby said dramatically.

Oh come on Ruby! Show this drama to someone who doesn't know you! Now tell why are you doing all this.he ask

Okay fine I want to make you realise how much you love Piya and... She said and Ansh started.

Yes! I love her! Okay!he said.

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡
This is it for today!
Thank you for reading!
Do share your review about it!