"Here we are" Jay announced as the three hopped out of the car as the couples held each other's hands earning more glares from the students.

Gossip could be heard from the entry way to the hallways and even all the way to class but Sunoo tried his best to ignore all those comments while Ni-ki was doing his best to protect him now by giving glares to those who spoke about the older.

That's when they reached the entrance to their classroom as the younger could feel Sunoo's grip loosen before the entered the classroom. It was probably so no one else would get the wrong idea. But too late......

Information spreads fast... and soon enough everyone would know.

"Come on Sunoo. It's ok." Jungwon said as he comforted his best friend while Ni-ki stood a little behind because he knows the situation the older was going through.

"All right class today we are going to have group projects that I will be assigning for chemistry" Mr.Choi announced as he pulled out a sheet of papers with names on em.

"For this year. We are planning to learn with one of our older classes to change it up a bit and so your guys can meet new student" he announced as the class was listening very carefully.

"First we got Jungwon and Jay from the other class along with Heeseung, you guys are the first group and then with have blah blah blah...." The list seemed to go on forever and ever.

"And finally. We have Ni-ki and Sunoo, since you two were originally out together for your tutoring, I hope you work well together. Now we may visit the chemistry lab with the other class and begin introducing the project" Mr.Choi announced as everyone got up from their seat and glanced at Sunoo and Ni-ki.

There were jealous stares, happy stares and somewhat angry stares coming from their classmates which weren't that easy to ignore, most of them being girls in that matter.

"That should be me working with Ni-ki not him" a classmate whispered into her friends ear as they made their way towards the chemistry lab

"Now class if you have a partner from the other class when we call your name your partner will approach you and you may begin your project" The teacher explained earning nods as familiar faces were scene in the faces of the other class.

There was Jay, Sunghoon,Jake, Heeseung.... Until a face Sunoo really didn't want to see was spotted in the other class.

...

Jaemin

"He's back" he whispered to himself as he looked away and slightly shivered, causing Ni-ki to look over as he felt the uneasiness of the older.

"Hey what's wrong?" Ni-ki asked as the older was trying not to be that noticeable.

Sunoo nudged his head towards Jaemin's direction as Ni-ki looked up and saw who it was.

"It's ok. I won't let him touch you" Ni-ki said as he was acting very overprotective right now.

"Now class begin!" Mr Choi announced as all the groups got to work, conjuring something up, hopefully nothing explosive but they were working away at something.

An hour past as the groups were cleaning up now after the experiments which went..... interestingly enough....

...

Yea Jungwons group experiment blew up-

Anyway apart from that it was lunch and all that excitement made everyone hungry.

Sunoo rushed out the door with Ni-ki following not that far behind as the older ran all the way up to the rooftop again because the cafeteria was probably filled with students gossiping about him again.

"Hey you ok??" Ni-ki asked as he sat beside the older and held his hand.

"Yea... I'm fine" Sunoo lied. He wasn't fine. There were too many thoughts clouded up in his mind.

"Baby... I know we only got together yesterday but... you can talk to me you know. I know I haven't treated you right in the past but I want to change for the future. I just want to know that you trust me." Ni-ki confessed as he looked at the older with so much love in his eyes.

"I know. And I trust you a lot" Sunoo smiled a small smile but still bright as the youngers eyes lit up with joy.

That's when they got closer until their foreheads touched as they stared off into each other's eyes. Sunoo let out a giggle followed by the younger giving a small wink as they both leaned in and placed a small kiss on each other's lips.

That moment seemed to have lasted forever but time went by quicker and soon enough their other class awaits them and it was the class Sunoo hated most.

Gym