"thank you again kentrell i really appreciate it"i said to him with a big smile," no problem ma, if u need anything call me"he said while he walked out the room.

𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒆....

☁︎☁︎☁︎
(𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎)

                                                          ☁︎☁︎☁︎(𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎)

(𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎)

____________________________________________________________________𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 |21📍𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 |his house𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 31𝚜𝚝

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 |21
📍𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 |his house
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 31𝚜𝚝

"When are the kids coming"i asked my mom "they be there soon, have patience"she said while she was on the phone with me she drives so slow and i just be wanting to see my kids before i start taking my pills

"When are the kids coming"i asked my mom "they be there soon, have patience"she said while she was on the phone with me she drives so slow and i just be wanting to see my kids before i start taking my pills. I take pills to take my pain away i aint really felt loved before all these hoes i aint love em never did i only love my kids and my bruddas. I be having hoes over to not feel lonely i aint really wanna get attached i just want a bitch to suck my dick and they outta der.

"DiNg DoNg"

"TOP YA KIDS HERE" three yelled , i ran down the stairs with a big smile on my face i aint seen these lil shits for 3 months now they mommas be trippin to much "DADDY" kacey,taylin and kayden screamed "wassam dudes i missed yall"i said as i dapped them up "we missed you to dada"kacey said and taylin and kayden both aggreed.

"Ight i want yall to meet someone "i said to them and lead them to the kitchen "hi guys"lila said to them and gave them a high five "hi" kacey said i a shy voice "hello" taylin said while jumping around "wassam"kayden said shaking her hand "u act just like your father"lila said to kayden and we all laughed.

"Watchu cooking ma"quando said while he held her by her waist "quando stopppp"lila said while chuckling. So her and quando are a thing already?....

"Quando stop for real"lila said i can tell she was mad this nigga was all up on her at this point he doin to much "say mane leave ole girl alone damn all up on ha shit"i said shaking my head "ight ight im finna dip see yall next week"quando said "ay ma make sure ta call me matter of fact gimme ya number"quando said while grabbing lila. Lila looked at me and i shook my head but she aint listen shawty trippin.

"ight bye mane"quando said and we all just waved, i walked up to lila while she was cooking and i kissed my teeth "u don gave his bitch ass ya number?"i said getting fustrated "nah i gavw him my besties number"she said handing me her phone "password pls"i said handing her the phone back "7887 only look for quando and niques contact dont be snoppin nigga"she said while she was making the corn bread batter.

" damn she think im fine asf"i mumbled but she ended up hearing me, she ran and snatched her phone outta my hand "i said dont be snoppin"she whined , a smirk formed on my face "shii fine asf to" i said while licking my lips , she blushed and chuckled then went back to cooking "so whats for dinner lili"kd said "mac and cheese with collard greens , corn bread and fried chicken"she said while she was making the kool-aid "dat kool aid betta taste good"i said while trying to take a chicken wing but she slapped my hand "stop oh and it will taste good dont chu worry"she said while she plated the food on the paltes.

"IGHT FOODS READY" Kd screamed as loud as he can and woke the kids up , everyone jumped outta there seates and went to the table "ay wait for lili and the kids"i said i k ow these nighas aint have patience but atleast wait mane. "Come on yall lets go"lili said as she carried kacey and lani in her arms and kayden and taylin where right behind her walking , i smiled at the fact that my kids have a bond already with her this is the first time they actually liked there babysitter....... i might like her to.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

"What yall waiting for dig in"she said as soon as we heard that we immediately dug in and ate "dis shi bussin lili"kd said "ONG"ben said "i aint gon lie this shit the best i ever ate in my life"three said "MOMMY YUMMY YUM"lani said and we laughed "yummy" kacey said "daddy this taste so good"kayden said as he danced in his chair " i like it alot"taylin said as he drank his kool-aid "lili shit fye aint gon cap and the kool-aid bussin"i said while pooring some more in my cup. "Thank u guys i appreciate it alot"she said while she ate her chicken. I aint know she was that good she good with the kids and she good at cooking.... shidd might just make her my wif- nah im jus palyin but she good... she a good Babysitter.

____________________________________________________________________

I like this book so far do yall like it??😗

Anyways who has discord drop ya user name witcho tag i need new friends lols.

Stay tuned for the next chapter luvs

ɢʟᴏᴄᴋɪᴀɴɴᴀ-♡︎