That was when two people, with two babies in their arms appeared in their fire place. Sirius smirked as his eyes meet his best friends, who was also smirking. "Lily!" Callidora shrieked as she quickly stood and practically ran over to her best friend while still holding else's in her hands, pulling lily into a tight hug. "Hello calli, and hello little Elara" Lily said, bending down to kiss her God daughter on the forehead.

Callidora sat her daughter on the floor after she quickly pulled away, lily following in suit before they both sat on the floor with their two children. Then baby harry crawled over to elara and instantly began babbling to her, her babbling right back.

"It's like he instantly knew who she was" james smiled as he sat down on the couch next to Sirius. Sirius let our a laugh as his eyes meet Harry's emerald green ones. "Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they start dating each other when their older" Sirius said, making james laugh, but he quickly stopped laughing when their wifes started to stare at them with a serious look.

Sirius laughed once more while sitting down Killian on the floor so he could play with his sister. "Pongs" Killians baby voice said as his head turned to look at his uncle.

James smiled and put down his daughter, who wanted nothing more then a nap, and picked up the two year old. "Hello Killian" james said before tickling Killian, Killian laughed loudly as the older man continued to attack the boys stomach with tickles.

After he was done he sat down the two year old and watched as they babbled off random words to the babies in room. "Has Elara said her first word yet?" Lily asked, picking up Elara and sitting her in her lap and while also trying to get Harry to play with Killian. "Yes, and you'll never believe what she said" Callidora said while also doing the same as lily and holding Maxine in her lap. "What did she say" Lily asked her best friend, with a slight excitement in her eyes.

"Dada, her first words were dada" Callidora said with fake sadness in her voice. "How disappointing, Harry's is mac, I think he was trying to say max" Lily laughed as she looked up at James.

"Aw, I have a feeling Max and Harry are going to be inseparable" Callidora said, smiling so hard that she felt like her face was going to stay like that forever.

The rest of the day went by smoothly, James and Sirius talking about Lyra's newborn baby with Severus, which came along with insults, and later playing with the babies.

When James and Lily left, Lily had promised she would write to Callidora as quickly has possible as soon as she got home.

But that was two hours ago and Callidora was getting worried. "Sirius would you please make sure they are okay? I'm worried" said the woman as she quickly walked over to her husband. "Alright I will" Sirius said, walking over to the front door. Callidora watched as her husband hopped on his Motorcycle and started driving off towards Godric's Hollow.

Callidora then sat down on the couch and started waiting for her husband's return, but while waiting somehow Callidora fell asleep on the couch, She was awoken when someone started knocking on the door.

She raised up and looked at the clock on the wall, the time read, 2:30. Callidora quickly got up and opened the door to see her old Hogwarts Professor, Minerva Mcgonagall. "Minnie, what's wrong?" She asked, looking her old professor in the eyes.

"You may want to be inside Callidora" Minerva said with a sad voice, which Callidora quickly picked up on, but nonetheless she opened the door and let Minerva inside.

Minerva stepped inside the home, quickly walking into the living area followed by Callidora, the older woman sat down on the couch, Callidora doing the same thing.

"Callidora, I have some news about Lily and James" Mcgonagall said looking at the young witch with slight tears in her eyes. "What is it professor?" Callidora asked fearing what her professor might say. "James and Lily were found dead, and Sirius Black has been arrested for working with You know who" Mcgonagall told Callidora before whipping her tears of her face.

Callidora let out a gasp before she began crying. "What do you mean Sirius was arrested for working with Voldermort?" She asked before feeling panic in her stomach. "He was supposedly James and Lily's secret keeper, he must have told Voldermort were they staying at" Mcgonagall said calmly as tear went down her check. "Sirius also murdered Peter Pettigrew and 30 muggles, poor Peter confronted him about the incident before Sirius killed him, the only thing left behind was his finger" Said Mcgonagall, finally breaking down.

Callidora didn't believe the words Mcgonagall was telling her, she knew Sirius wasn't made secret keeper, that Peter was the one made secret keeper. She felt betrayed, like she had been stabbed in the back, first her older brother, now Peter.

She then finally broke and started heavily crying, Mcgonagall quickly pulled the girl into her embrace. Callidora cried into her second mothers arms that night.

She had lost her husband and her two best friends that night and she didn't know what she was going to do without them. She especially didn't know what was going to happen with Maxine and Harry.

She quickly pulled away from the woman and wiped her tears. "What is going to happen to Harry and Maxine?" She asked Mcgonagall, Callidora knew that since James and Lily were gone, they would have to stay with her, she was their godmother after all.

"Dumbledore has sent them to Lily's sister's house, he thought it would be better if they stayed with muggles" Mcgonagall told Callidora, Callidora raised her eyebrows in confusion. "But I'm their godmother, why didn't Dumbledore send them to me? That's what Lily and James would've wanted" the young woman said while standing up.

"Professor Mcgonagall, Petunia is an evil woman. She called her sister a freak just because she was a wizard, she was jealous of her. Who knows what she would do to Maxine and Harry" Callidora told Mcgonagall angrily before she began walking in place.

"Well Dumbledore thought it was a good idea, we must trust his decision on this matter" Mcgonagall said while standing up. "But i promise you, you will see Maxine and Harry again" She told Callidora, before walking over to the front door. "And Callidora, please make sure remus is okay, I know this news will break him" and with that Mcgonagall had left the Black family home, leaving Callidora all alone in the house by herself.

She broke down once more that night, crying into the pillow on her sofia and she was now realizing she could never see her best friends and the love of her life ever again.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

1695