Chapter 1

Louis Tomlinson looked around at his surroundings as he walked through the woods. He had lived in Holmes Chapel for quite some time now. Years and years you could say. He was a quiet guy. He never said much to anyone. He looked down at his hand looking at the blue stone set in the sterling silver ring band. He heard rustling in the branches and looked around. He heard a thud and jumped. He turned around to see a tall raven haired guy standing there laughing.

"Jesus christ, Zayn. Scare the piss out of me why don't you." Louis mumbled glaring at the raven haired boy.
"Sorry, Lou." Zayn chuckled. "Liam is freaking because you haven't answered your phone. He sent me to find you." Zayn blushed when he said Liam's name.
"Shit. I have my phone on silent." Louis sighed walking out of the woods.

Louis could hear Zayn's footsteps behind him. Far behind him. But how is that possible? Well Louis just happened to be a vampire. Louis slowly entered Liam's house and walked into the kitchen. He saw Liam sitting there with a spell book open.

"Liam, what are you doing?" Louis asked looking at his friend.
"Practicing spells. And where the hell were you?" Liam scolded Louis looking up from the spell book.
"I was walking in the woods and I had my phone on silent. Sorry, Li." Louis said apologetically.
"It's fine, Louis." Liam said, his expression softening as he looked over at Zayn.

Louis walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. He sat down on the couch and closed his eyes. He heard the front door open and a laugh.

"Guys!" A thick Irish accented voice yelled.
"Yeah, Niall?" Louis said opening his eyes to look at the blonde.
"I got my braces off!" Niall yelled in excitement.
"That's great." Louis says softly closing his eyes again.
"Yup!" Niall said walking into the kitchen.

Louis was tired and he had to go to work tomorrow. It was quite late. He stood up and stretched. He slowly walked into the kitchen and smiled. He saw Liam and Zayn sitting there talking and Niall eating chips.

"Well guys, I'm going to head home." Louis said smiling softly.
"Okay. See you tomorrow, Lou." Liam said.

Louis nodded and walked out of the house. He walked through the woods and put his hand in his pockets as he walked. He head a soft whimper up ahead and tilted his head to the side. He smelt blood. He quickened his pace and found a curly haired guy laying on the ground with cuts on his chest. He knew what had done this. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Liam.

"We have a problem." Louis said softly into his phone.
"What?" Liam asked.
"I found some guy laying in the woods with cuts on his chest." Louis stated.
"What kind of cuts?" Liam asked concerned.
"A werewolf attacked him." Louis said.

----------------------------------------------
A/N:
Oookay guys! Here's chapter 1! Please read, vote, and comment!

kat xx