a touch

an// ik caps is off dont cry. also there might be smut later on depending if i care about this but ill say at the start of the chapter.

an// this is also just for jks dont kys pls x
and ik i have bad grammar dont cry x

——————————————
twilights pov <3

it was a beautiful morning when the other ponies assigned me to visit the great big castle in the other town. i had never been there before but i new a group of certain creatures lived there and our familys were never meant to engage.

the only reason we had to visit the amazing palace was to retrieve our daily allowance of money. the ponies never told me to go because apparently im too loud and angry but no one else could go this certain day.

anyways, after an incredible argument of who was really going we decided i would this one time so i made my way, flying past buildings aplenty.

the journey was about an hour, so i had a pretty short temper already but finally i got to the castle. i quickly entered to the reception area and asked the lady at the desk for some money, she told me to wait and sit.

time was ticking and i was sat on the not-so-comfy sofa. i looked up from my pearpad and saw a glipse of blue feathers. i trailed up his tall, lanky body, covered in soft feathers.

his face was chiselled and his beak was long and shiny, you know what the say about long facial features...

this bird must have a massive cock.