She walked towards him and knelt, " Isn't my debut in 2 weeks or so? What's the rush, Mr Albedo?" Albedo tried to force himself out of the chains, but he realised he had no chance of winning, "You must have mistaken me, your highness-- I-- just wanted to..."

          Y/N made the chains disappear and Albedo knelt, "Forgive me." Y/N was close to using her sword against him but remained calm since she didn't want to destroy anything in her brother's room. 

          She spoke in a cold tone, "Disguise as Aster." Albedo was taken aback, "Pardon?" Y/N turned and walked to the door, "Are you deaf?" Albedo stood up, "No, your highness." He turned into Aster after he drank a potion. "What had made her change her mind... should I still attempt the assassination..."

          Y/N's sword disappeared into thin air and they both walked out of the room without causing any suspicion, "Now if we just don't come across-" 

          Two gentlemen stood a few feet away from Y/N and Albedo in disguise. Y/N was on pins and needles as they approached her and bowed. 

Earl Keith(silver hair) and Marquess Sieg(black hair), are both close friends and have earned the trust of Princess Y/N after a few weeks since they arrived. They reside on the king's side of the palace/ former castle since they attend to Theo and Aster.

          Keith spoke, "Your highness, may I have a moment with Prince Aster?" Y/N had to think of as many excuses as she could, "I apologise, you may not

          Keith spoke, "Your highness, may I have a moment with Prince Aster?" Y/N had to think of as many excuses as she could, "I apologise, you may not. We're on official business. Perhaps in an hour or so?"

          Sieg was hesitant, "Your highness, I'm afraid we can't wait. It's about the throne. A private audience with Prince Aster for a few minutes would be wonderful."

          "Think, think, think... what excuse..." Albedo noticed Y/N was quiet for a moment and spoke up, "Could it wait for a moment?"

          The Earl and Marquess were shocked by his reply, Earl Keith spoke in a worried tone, "Your highness, you have never disagreed to discuss matters about the throne even if it is important matters that you need to attend to. Is it something extremely urgent that may involve her highness?"

          Y/N acted quickly, "Yes, it is urgent. Please wait for an hour or less. Attend to Theo or your own matters for now."

          They were hesitant to leave, but they still bowed and left.

          Y/N seemed extremely relieved and held Albedo's wrist, she pulled him along with her to the library.

In the library, Theo and Aster were studying the current economics of the soon to be empire.

          Y/N entered the library with Albedo and shut the door behind her. In front of her were Aster and Theo at the table with a pile of books, you could barely even see them.

          Aster spoke while focusing on the books, "Is something the matter?" Y/N walked to the table with Albedo trailing behind her, "It always is."

          Y/N brought Albedo to Aster's side of the table. Aster and Theo saw him and were shocked, Albedo lowered his head and turned back into himself.

          "I've found my enemy," Y/N said with a disappointed tone. "It was also the stupidest attempt ever of trying to assassinate me."

          Aster and Theo abruptly got up from their chairs and drew their swords from the air. Y/N stepped away from Albedo and let them point their swords at him.

          Albedo spoke with his usual tone, "Your highnesses, please pardon my mistake. I'll-" Aster cut him off, "For whatever reason shall I pardon this 'mistake'? Have she not found you and let you roam freely in this palace, that would have tarnished my reputation. As for the assassination, the punishment is death!"

          Theo was calmer than Aster but equally furious, he walked to Albedo's side and placed his sword below Albedo's chin, "What intel have you spied into?"

          Albedo gulped, "Nothing, your highness." Theo pressed his sword against Albedo slightly more, "Your wrongdoings to my sister?" Y/N shook her head, "It all went in vain."

          Theo and Aster made their swords disappear into thin air. Aster spoke in a frustrated tone, "I'll ask for knights to bring him to the dungeon." Y/N raised her hand, "There's no need for that."

          Theo then dragged Albedo by his arm, but Y/N stopped him, "Please pardon his mistakes."

          Aster spoke, "Are you insane?!?! He tried to assassinate you, didn't he?! Wouldn't he try again? " Y/N hesitantly spoke with a slightly happy tone, "I see that he has learned his lesson. If you don't pardon his mistake, then you probably wouldn't mind if I take him under my care?"

          Y/n let go of Albedo's arm and looked at her brothers, awaiting a decision.

          The atmosphere was tense, Theo seemed to be in deep thought and Aster seemed to have already made up his mind. Aster spoke hesitantly, "I pardon Mr Albedo's mistakes." Theo followed along and said the same.

          Albedo sighed in relief and knelt, "Thank you, your highness..." Aster made a portal to Windrise where the historical tree resides, "Leave." Albedo immediately made his exit and the portal closed.

          Theo and Aster seemed disappointed, and Y/N felt slightly guilty, "Aster-- Earl Keith and Marquess Sieg wish to speak to you. Please call them to your room." Aster snapped out of his thoughts and nodded. He left the room and the silence continued.

          Theo sat Y/N down and cleared the pile of books with magic, Y/N waited in silence as the books carefully flew to their respective place on the large bookshelves. 

          Theo spoke after all the books were returned, "Y/N... What in the right mind forced you to make that decision?! Your debut is soon and-- sigh --- Mr Albedo will not enter the palace when he arrives. He may attempt another assassination."

          Y/N was taken aback, "Theo-" He stood up and left. Y/N sat in silence for a moment, "Understood... He possibly wouldn't attend after all this..." 

          On the other side, Albedo wondered why she let him live although he attempted to take her life, "I suppose we'll never know-- They, after all, are not beings of this world but technically are..." The wind blew as if the anemo archon was communicating with him. A whisper was heard, "She wishes for you to change your ways... For you are worth her praise..."

          Albedo whipped his head around, "Who's there?" Silence was all he received.

          After a few seconds, the wind blew lighter than before, "Another assassination with a knife, may cost your life."

             Albedo was worried and left in a hurry.

          Venti sat on the branches of the magnificent tree, but out of sight. As he watched Albedo leave, he disappeared into thin air without a trace.