THE RUNAWAY PT III.

Start from the beginning

"Let's do this shit." John B stated.

Aria cocked her gun. JJ stared at the girl in amusement and longingly watching her, he wasn't sure if it was good that she was holding a weapon that could kill but it only seemed to turn him on, so much.

The Pogues sat in the van silently as wondered about what was going to happen. Excitement, nerves, adrenaline, the whole package coursing through their veins.

Soon the Pogues had arrived at the private airstrip and all bunched around the wire fence. One little fence stood between them and the gold they so desperately needed.

"What's the plan? Broad strokes." Kie asked.

"I don't think we got that far." John B muttered.

"They're loading up the gold." Pope looked into the binoculars.

John B snatched them away from Pope and brought them to his own eyes. "There's Ward." He said as a dark blue car pulled up. John B slowly brought the binoculars down staring in front of him in disbelief.

"What?" Kie asked looking at John B.

"What happened?" Aria questioned.

"What?!" Kie snapped.

"It's Sarah." John B whispered.

"She's with him?" Pope asked, slightly hurt.

"You have got to be kidding me, I knew we couldn't trust her," Aria muttered under her breath.

"Wait a minute." John B told. "He's hurting her."

"What?" Kie asked softly.

"What?" JJ said confused.

"They're fighting." John B stated. "Holy shit." He whispered.

"Wait, so she-- What? I had no--" JJ rambled.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Pope questioned John B who turned and ran towards the twinkie.

"John B. Where are you going?" Kie wondered.

"Hey! Hey! Bro?!" Aria yelled.

"Hey!" Pope shouted.

"John B!" Kie screamed trying to stop him as he started to drive straight into the fence.

"Hold on!" JJ tried.

"Dude, stop!" Kie continued.

"John B, don't!" Aria yelled.

They all continued to yell as John B drove full speed towards the fence. "Oh shit!" Aria yelled as they all had to run to the side so John B didn't run over them.

"Don't be a hero, dude! John B!" JJ yelled. "What are you doing?!"

All the Pogues ran after John B had run through the wire fence.

"John B!" Kie gasped.

"Hey! Dude stop!" Aria shouted.

"Hey! Hey!" Pope huffed.

"Come back!" JJ called.

All the Pogues watched the scene unfold as John B drove straight towards the moving airplane. Soon enough the twinkie was right next to the plane, John B was an idiot, Aria thought.

The Pogues watched as John B tried to overtake Ward and Sarah, suddenly John B turned. John B was stopped right where the plane was going.

The Pogues gasped as the plane hadn't slowed down, John B was still in the twinkie. Aria prayed that the plane would stop, even if she didn't believe she would use whatever was necessary.

Kie and Pope tried to stop looking at the scene and turned to each other hugging. JJ pulled Aria in front of him with one hand while he used the other to go through his hair.

JJ knew Aria would run after John B and try to help him, JJ wanted to let her but he wasn't going to let her kill herself.

Almost as the plane would have crashed into John B, it stopped. About a meter away from each vehicle the Pogues could finally breathe again.

The Pogues stood stationary for a few seconds before they heard series approaching.

"Guys, I can't get arrested." Pope turned away from Kie and towards series before looking back at the Pogues.

"I'm on probation," JJ stated.

"We can't just leave him," Aria argued.

"Look, we're no good if we're all in jail." Kie tried to reassure her.

"Hey, you guys go I will stay and wait," Aria reasoned.

"Hell no. You are coming with me one way or another," JJ stated.

"JJ, I can do th-" Aria was cut off by JJ throwing the girl over his shoulder. "Seriously?! Again?!" Aria remembered how JJ got her to go to the cemetery.

"Please, baby. Come with me." JJ whispered.

"Aria, please." Kie pleaded.

"Fuck- fine." Aria huffed.

"Come on," Pope said starting to walk away with Kiara.

"JJ, put me down, now," Aria told.

"Promise you won't run away," JJ put out his pinky.

"Oh, JJ enough with the Pinterest lovey-dovey bullshit, put me down before I kick you in the balls." Aria groaned.

"Jeez, fine woman." JJ sighed.

"Women? Seriously? That's what you're gonna call me." Aria muttered.

"Okay, what's wrong-" JJ started but Pope cut him off.

"You two can have your lovers spat later, can we go before we get pinched."

"Right," Aria sighed.

"Of course, Pope." JJ started to run after Kiara and Pope. Aria soon followed. The three Pogues had to keep running away. Soon enough they came to an old abandoned building.

They all paced in silence waiting for something, or some kind of clue to tell them what has happened, or if John B was alright. 

Author's note.

Here you go guys, also sorry for the short part but I wanted to finish the episode and not make it add into the next episode. I'm not sure what I feel about Aria and JJ's little fight at the end but I needed to add in more and it follows nicely to what I have planned for after John B and Sarah "die". Anyway bye yall XX.