✦❘༻ XIX- Home-bound Yui-kun ༺❘✦

Start from the beginning

"Let's play freaking Minecraft, gang." The sitting female stood up and declared with a little excitement.

"YEAH!" They cheered. Once they were done changing into more comfortable clothes, then ate dinner, everyone agreed that the best console was Bakugo's. Now, much to his dismay, everyone was sitting cross-legged on the floor in his bedroom in front of the large screen.

"SHIT! Kaminari run to the f*cking farm and shut the damn gate so they don't follow you in! If you die with my diamonds, I'll have Sukuna haunt you!" 

"I GET IT OKAY? DAMN SKELETONS!" He screeched as the mobs began shooting arrows, despite being separated by fences.

"Oi Saucepan! Give me your sword!" Bakugo snapped.

"EXCUSE ME!?" She retorted.

"Mine freaking broke! You expect me to fend off seven zombies with Steve's weak ass fist!?" 

"Shut up I'm busy with my own flock of sheep! Send Ashido!" Yui called out on the pink-toned female who was spending the Minecraft night safely re-decorating her cute spruce wood house.

"Wha? Why me!? Send Kiri out! All he's doing is chopping wood in the forest farm!" She whined.

"Just go already!" Sero yelled while losing his last HP, which was followed by a series of his devastated bellows.

"What did you lose, tough guy?" The tattoo-marked female raised a brow as she defeated the last of the 'sheep'. "Victory! I'm going back, cause I have the most diamonds! Seventeen!" She declared and began sprint-jumping back to her house which was in their Bakusquad field, beside a river, and on the other side were birch, oak, spruce, and dark wood forests.

"I lost five! I could've made my missing helmet with them!"

"Whatever you say. Just wait two more minutes until sunrise and take them back! Shinzou Sasageyo!" Yui's saluted AOT-style just after entering the safety of her 'humble' abode. Out of the entire squad, her architectural taste was the best, and so her house, although only made of oak woods, was still the most liked. Yui's home consisted of a decorational-reasons-only toilet, a modern living room, kitchen in which she had two furnaces and also decorational-reasons-only furniture, along with the upstairs where she built three bedrooms. 

"I'm still waiting for you to agree for me to move in!" Mina snickered.

"Nope. Your taste in housing is...not my type." She shook her head with a sigh.

"DAYTIME!" Sero and Kirishima exclaimed excitedly, rushing to reclaim their lost items.

"Aw, dang it! I left half of my stuff in the chest back at the village!" Kirishima fell backwards.

"I'll fetch it." Yui said.

"You're a godsend, Itadori! Godsend!" Mina cried, shaking the other girl vigorously.

"I know, right?" She snickered, leaving her bounty before setting out to the village. "Attention! To all squadrons! The village has been attacked! Protect the villagers at all cost!" She yelled, beginning her fight with the vindicators.

"Sir! Yes sir!" They answered, preparing their weapons while Bakugo decided to get into the fight barehanded. Again.

"Oi Saucepan! Give me the damn sword!" He snapped as soon as his HP fell low, which didn't take long.

"We run behind that house over there on three. One, two, RUN HOE RUN THREE!" She yelled, sprinting alongside the male while they were shot from behind. "I only have this iron one on me right now, so don't act too cocky." She dropped the item and retreated back to the battlefield, aiming for the main leader while the arrived squad dealed with the 'underlings'. 

"Go Itadori! You can do it!" 

"I have to! I ain't letting my XP level die like that!" She exclaimed, slashing the mob with no mercy.

"YA-AY!" 

"If only villains were so easy to beat..." Yui slumped backwards with a sigh.

"You call that easy?" 

"Oops." She shrugged.

"So manly!" Kirishima sobbed while taking his items out of the chest.

"Saucepan! I challenge you to a PvP fight!" Bakugo declared.

"But Bakubro, she beat you all seven times earlier!" Its true, Yui is the best player out of all of them, as she exceeds in the game knowledge, PvP, and architecture. She's had her experience from Yuji and the others, so its no wonder. Nobara's architecture was on spot, Fushiguro knew loads about the game, Yuji knew how to fight well, and Gojo, well, was Gojo. He may be OP in real life, but without his creative mode, he was in a bit of a pickle.

"I don't care! I'll beat you to hell this time!" 

"Whatever you say. Put some armour on, though. I want a challenge." She smirked, moving her armour to her inventory.

"Hell no! I'm gonna beat you fair game!" He yelled, borrowing a diamond sword from Sero. The two players stood ten blocks away from each other, then respectively shift-crouch-bowed.

"Ok y'all! Get ready, set, go!" Mina squealed in excitement as the two raced at each other.

"Nah mate." The pinkette shook her head, dodging Bakugo's agressive attacks, then giving him two solid hits from behind which took 16 HP from him, before he managed to turn around and -hit her back once, dealing her 8HP damage. "Wow, nice bro-hoe, you managed to hit me once!" She mocked.

"Shut up!" He yelled while the female jumped around amusingly, dodging his attacks. 

"Ok, you've regenerated enough, now I can come back at you. Three hits is all it'll take." She smirked. 

"COME AT ME!"

"AS YOU WISH!" She finally yelled, and the two clashed. The female landed two hits, countered by one, but she quickly sprinted back and delivered her finishing blow.

"ITADORI WINS ONCE AGAIN!" Sero cried out, pouncing at Bakugo's scattered items.

"What are you lot doing." Aizawa grumbled as the door flung wide open.

"Gaming..." Yui bluntly deadpanned.

"Its past bedtime hour. Get a move on."

"Yessir." She saluted lazily while the others whined.

"Easy come easy go~" Yui sung with a smile-squinting expression, looking at Bakugo every two seconds while putting away her controller. "Nights everyone. Tomorrow after school you're getting a permission slip to go to a restaurant, and I'm sneaking out." She smirked and left the room, heading to her own where she washed up and went to sleep, watching Black Butler, recommended by someone off of Instagram or some shit.

"Why the f*ck did he just say woof."