✦❘༻ XIX- Home-bound Yui-kun ༺❘✦

Start from the beginning

"Fine. Tch." He stuffed his hands into his pockets, then stomped off.

"Gee." She huffed and closed her eyes once again, imagining the broken bone.

"Stop being such an idiot and do it the way it's supposed to be done!"

"What if there's a better way, huh? I want to find it."

"You're irritating."

"Like I care. I'm gonna be the first one to find another way." She smirked proudly.

It wasn't easy. It still isn't. If you're wondering, no. She hasn't found a way.

"Itadori? Are you alright?" A few hours later, after classes ended, Yaoyorozu and some others loomed over the worn-out girl who was still laying on the ground.

"I'm doin' just fiiiiine~ joking- cause I'm dying insiiiiide~"

"Should we call Mr. Aizawa?"

"N-nah it's ok. I was just meddling around with cursed energy and drained myself, then fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle." What a pathetic lie. Only now that Yui said it out loud had she realised the fact.

"I can help you to Recovery Girl!" Uraraka offered.

"I'll be fine, besides, I'm on house arrest so it doesn't matter." She swatted the air with her hand. "Buuuut, I'd be grateful if you could get me over to my room..."

"Of course!" She chirped with a smile, then activated her quirk on the girl and helped her to her room.

"Thanks a lot." Yui smiled lightly as soon as she was set down on her rose couch.

Back to work whe goes, exhausting herself to the brink of dawn until she finally gives in and heals her bones the way they should have been, which smacked her straight to sleep in an instant.

"What should I do today...nobody around except moody Bakuhoe...I should get over to writing that apology." The female snorted and laughed at what on earth it was going to turn out to be. She thought over each idea with an 'I don't care but I will for my school life' attitude, until she came up with the tear-jerking, either cry or laugh, finished product.  

"Ahem ahem, Dear Mr, Aizawa
First of all, I offer you my deepest condolences for you having to deal with us as your students. Second of all, I sincerely, and extremely honestly apologise for the scene caused at the training zone during our free nighttime. Apart from that, I am highly motivated to start a petition involving the agreement allowing us to eat more dinners. Three, to be precise. At the same dinner time, of course.
Nearly always well-behaved student, 
Yui Itadori<3" She read aloud.

"I-its perfect..." She sobbed proudly, setting the letter aside. She woke up quite late today, so the current time was 3 pm, meaning her classmates will be returning soon. During that time, Yui decided to speed through her cleaning duties.

"I want to break free...I want to break free...I want to break free from this cage sing my socks off and rave-"

"Shut the hell up, Saucepan!" Bakugo yelled from the yellow couch he was sitting on, prompting Yui to sing something else while she scrubbed a plate from the fairly large pile of dishes.

"I've become so numb I can't feel you there, become so tired so much more aware...I'm becoming this, all I want to do, is be more like me and be less like you..." She hummed under her nose.

"WE'RE BACK!" After Yui was done with her job, she sat down on the ground and waited one more minute, until Mina flew through the door with the rest of the Bakusquad.