Last Dance: Lee Know

Start from the beginning

"What!" He said and immediately hugged me, He carries me and put me in his lap and starts to comfort me, "I...I don't know what to do" I said.

"I don't want to leave you here....but I don't want my Dad to be in danger without me being beside him, "Hey...Hey" I heard him say.

"You go.... I'm fine here okay!" He said trying to cheer me up, but it only got worse, I cried and I cried more, I hugged him more tightly.

"If this is your last day...then should we do something fun?" I heard him said, "Five minutes" I said, he chuckled and said 'okay' and started to rub my back.

After five minutes I got off of him as he droves of, after he parks inside the parking lot of a mall, he started to drag me inside, I really don't want to spend time with him right now.

Not because I hate the fact that I gotta go, it's because I have a good memories with him...and I don't like it, I don't like having good memories with someone I love.

"I know you want the plushie...." I heard him say pointing at the rabbit that looks like him inside the claw machines, I somehow laughed, "I'll get it for you....watch this" He said showing off.

He fails for the 3rd time, and now he get it, I laughed at how he can't get for the 3rd time, "HAHAHA" I said laughing at him, as he gave the plushie to me.

We soon played off and now it's time for us to do some shopping, Lee Know started to dress up as a girl, I laughed at how he walks on them.

"You should try that!" I said pointing at the wig that matches his hair color, and let him decides whatever he wears.

I waited for sometimes and he soon got out and I saw him, and I just fell in love with him again....in her girl version, "If I'm a guy... I'd fall for you immediately" I said.

 I'd fall for you immediately" I said

[Who would not tho.... I'm gay for him😳]

That's when we heard a catcalling whistle coming from my behind, "Excuse me?" I said and turning around, as for Lee Know he was about put me behind me when that guy said.

"Hey Cute Brown Hair girl!" We heard him say, I realized what the guy was saying, he was talking to Lee Know....since my hair is black and his is brown, "Ahh...." I said getting it.

I tried not to laugh at him, that's when I heard Lee Know coughs for a bit and deepens his voice, "Hey! Mate" He said making the guy get scared and ran away.

That's when I burst out laughing and so is the staff, I laughed so hard that I was on the floor crying out of laughter.

"That guy was really into you" I said smacking the bench, "Hey!" He said, pouting and rolling his eyes, "I...I just can't" I said and laughed again, "W-We'll take the wig....and the rest of what he wears" I said and the staff just nods.