Chapter 1

Amy's POV

My daily routine never changes, unless its a weekend. On any weekday it was the same old thing. Wake up, make tea, Skype Sheldon, go to work, talk to Sheldon at work, go home, change, eat dinner with the gang, make tea, Skype Sheldon and then go to bed. On Thursday me and Sheldon had date night. Oh how I loved date night. Some days we have tea and discuss our daily lives. I get called vixen every time. I blush but really maybe he's right, am I actually a vixen? The time we spend together always feels special in a way, like our love just radiates of our smiles. Sometimes we get the occasional "Awe" from Leonard and Penny. I don't know if they are mocking us or if we are actually cute? Maybe both?  My mind shifts back to the point, my daily routine for Saturday. Wake up, make tea, Skype Sheldon, get the mail, watch t.v, eat, meet Penny and Bernadette, go home, change, make tea then sleep. I had just finished skyping Sheldon. We finished with our annual "Good by Dr. Fowler"
"Good by Dr.Cooper." Every time Sheldon leaves my laptop screen my heart drops. Then I remember he's a touch away on my phone. Why is that man always on my mind? I try to forget him and continue my day.  I walk out of my apartment with my mail box key. Usually all my mail arrives on Saturday so that's why I check today. My mail box is one floor down, I dont get why though, its illogical. There I go, starting to sound like him to. I decide to take the stairs, there's no point in taking the elevator, besides I'm used to the stairs. Once I get down I pant a little. I don't know why, I walk up 5 flights of stairs every day. I guess its because I'm tired in the morning. I'm also tired at night. I guess I'm a preevening type of person. Oh preevening. The time of day I met Sheldon for the first time. Gosh I can't even finish a single thought with out thinking about him.I shake my head and stick my key into they key slot. I turn the key but the lock doesn't budge. Sometimes my keys don't work. I jiggle the key a little, finally the lock opens. I remember Penny taught me that trick. She's had he fair share of time with keys. Especially car keys. I laugh at the thought of Penny stressed with her car key in her lock. Her groceries on the floor and her fly breath. I remember Sheldon telling me that story. His smile when he told the part about Penny getting addicted to world of war craft. How odd it must of been for him in that situation. Him thin, emotionless and confused. The gang always tell me how much I've changed Sheldon, sometimes I don't believe them. But then I hear stories like the key one and wonder if I actually have. From what I've heard he seems so different back then. I blush at the thought of changing him. Was it my looks, my personality, my intelligence or all of those? I don't want to flatter myself but is he deeply in love with me because I'm just me? At least I know he's in love with me. He admitted it to me at prom. I was trying to tell him the exact same thing but he beat me to it. The words "I love you too" definitely changed my life and possibly his.I can't imagine how Sheldon must of felt muttering those words. I know I was completely shocked. Who knew Sheldon had feelings? I laugh. I can be funny sometimes. Maybe? I'm insanely insecure. I break my thought. Honestly why can't I stop thinking about that theoretical physicist? He's intoxicating. Apart of me hopes he thinks about me too. I look down. I'm in my pajamas with my mail box open. Sheldon distracts me from everything. Even the simplest tasks, like getting the mail.
"Calm down Fowler." I tell myself. I take a deep breath and stick my hand in the mail box. I slightly move my hand around. There isn't much, just an envelope. It is a little surprising but then again, I'm not a very popular person. I close the mailbox and start walking towards the stairs. I couldn't help but stare at the envelope.
"Addressed to Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler." It read with my address and everything. WalKing up the stairs I looked at it. "What could be in the envelope?" I wondered. "Was it good, bad, happy or sad?" The thoughts boggle around my head. I get off the stairs and turn around the corner. Luckily I kept my door unlocked so I didn't have to deal with that key nonsense again. I walk into apartment and take a seat on the couch. I see my laptop and tea mug on my coffee table. I put the envelope down and start to open it. I rip it gently scared to ruin it. Inside there are pages and pages of writing. I take out the package and read the first page.

"Good day Dr. Fowler. Today we send you this package to inform you of some incredible news. We have been monitoring your work for a while now and your addiction study is intriguing. Your expirements seem promising. Extremely promising. That's why we sent you this, we would like to honour you with the 2015 Nobel Prize in biology. There were many good candidates but your work seemed the most fit for this incredible honour. The next pages are all the information. The ceremony will be held on April 2nd at 7:00pm. We are honored to have you. Congratulations Dr. Fowler! We hope to see you there!"

"I ju-jus-just won a nob-nobel pr-pri-prize." I told myself. There I go talking to myself again. Oh well!
"I JUST WON A NOBEL PRIZE!" I yelled. Boy was I excited! I dont know what to do first! Should I call Sheldon, tell Penny, write a speech? All I know is that my life had just changed. And for the better...

A/N: as this is the first chapter reviews are appreciated, sorry for any spelling mistakes.