Number one contender's

Start from the beginning

Chase: Not happening Nat, a kiss will turn into more and more today is bad.

Natalie: Ugh you're no fun love.

Chase: I know
He grins and she sighs as she lays back on him. They watch Cartoon Network and Chase checks his phone after the 10 minute marking commercial.

Chase: Welp, it's later if you need me Natty I'll be working out. He goes to slide out of bed and Natalie stops him grabbing his hand making him look at her.

Natalie: *puppy eyes* Stay

Chase: C'mon Nat we been through this, you think this biceps grow on trees?
He said flexing hid arms.

Natalie: I know that they were carved in the likeness of a Greek god, still stay.

Chase: Okay babe, make me.
He gives her a triumphant look with a smirk and she licks her lips seductively before grabbing Chase's face and peppering him with many on cheeks jaw and lips.

Natalie: Now?

Chase: Nope

Natalie: You're making me work for it? Fine.
She kisses him again more loving and passionately climbing over him between his legs and she places her hands on his shoulder gripping down making the kiss deeper and sensual as she licks his lips inviting him for the one thing that makes them melt every time. He gives her entry and Natalie explores his mouth like she does so we'll and Chase groans in the kiss tossing his head back against the headboard and grasp Natalie's waist. She smirks in the kiss believing that she may get her way. The kiss continues and Chase moves his hands down to her Canadian buns making Natalie pull away teasing him.

Natalie: Ah ah ah, move your hands.

Chase: Why? I like touching your buns.

Natalie: That's the point, for the third time, are you going to stay.

Chase: You're not going to let me go willingly aren't you?

Natalie: Actually be my guest, leave go workout.

Chase: This is a trick isn't it?

Natalie: Oh no, I would never trick my Chase, love, tiger, kid, sugar baby and whatever else I call or will call you on the daily. Leave if you want, just know one thing once you leave this bed until I decide otherwise you can look but you can't touch.

Chase: You can't be serious.

Natalie: Do I look like the one to bluff?
She said getting off of his waist and looking at home with a tilted head.

Chase: I'm not answering that, and gym, here I come.
A N
Forgot to mention that Chase has the same voice as 2005 HBK.
He leaves the bed and turns around to Natalie.

Chase: That wasn't a bluff was it?
Natalie giggles and lays on her stomach facing him.

Chase: That wasn't a bluff was it?Natalie giggles and lays on her stomach facing him