❦Chapter 1(pt.1)-blood❦

Start from the beginning

"What's your mom going to use as an excuse?"

"Don't know." Sapnap paused "What about your guy's mom?"

"Something to do with blood, other than that I don't know."

Dream and Drista's mom poured out a container of fake blood on the carpet near the kitchen. She took the syringe of Dream's blood and Splattered it on the kitchen tile. She took the second container of fake blood and poured it on the floor next to the glass coffee table. She took Drista's blood and splattered it on the glass coffee table. She took the now empty syringes and walked to the backyard. She took a towel and wrapped up the dead cat she had found on the road. She tucked the syringes between the towel and the cat. She laid it down gently in the grave she had dug. She grabbed the shovel and covered the grave with dirt. She walked back inside and grabbed her cleaning supplies. A knock on the door was heard. She sprayed some cleaning supplies on the floor. She scrubbed the fake blood a little then slowly walked to the door. "Yes?" she asked through the door.

"It's me." Sapnap's mom replied back.

"Oh, Okay." Fake blood seeped deeper into the carpet as she pulled the door open.

Sapnap's mom walked into the house.

"Here." She handed her a sponge.

They sat down on the flood and cleaned up the fake blood, making sure not to clean too well.

Within a few minutes a truck was heard outside.

The two women looked at each other then nodded.

A man knocked on the door.

"Hide." She whispered just loud enough for the officer to hear. She cracked the door open. "Yes?" Her voice held a made up shakiness to it.

"May I enter."

She glanced back. "Uh, perhaps you could return in a few hours?"

"You haven't paid to keep your other two children." He tried looking past her.

She moved to block his view.

"Miss are you hiding something?"

"N-no." She faked a worried stutter.

"Then let me inside." He pushed on the door, knocking her to the ground.

She looked behind her then back at the man. "I-"

"You don't have to explain. It's not the first time someone's killed their kids."

Sapnap's mom pretended to stick a hand out from behind the couch on accident. 

"Who's that?" He asked.

"No one."

The man walked over to the couch and looked behind it. "Ma'am come out please."

Sapnap's mom came out from behind the couch.

"Were you a part of this?" The man asked.

"I was only helping clean the blood up."

"So both the kids were yours?" He turned to Dream and Drista's mom.

"Yes."

"Okay, I'm assuming Dream and Drista then."

She nodded.

The man grabbed the walkie-talkie from his belt. "Yeah, I need some samples test."

"Alright." A crackly voice replied.

The man turned off the walkie-talkie. "You're welcome to sit down but don't touch anything."

They nodded.

"Where are the bodies?"

"In the crawl space under the house."

"How do I get under the house?"

"There's a spot on the side of the back porch." She paused. "Just please don't accidently break the gravestone for the cat. It's made on clay and fragile."

"How did the cat die?"

"It was hit by a car yesterday." She paused. "Also be careful there's a few spiders under there."

"I'll be fine." The man called as he walked to the back porch and into the yard. He looked around for the entrance to the craw space. He found it and pulled the small door open. He pulled his flashlight out and looked around. His eyes landed on two body bags. He saw something move in the dark and shinned his light at it.

"And that's why it's not easy to ignore you're surroundings." George's teacher looked at the girl.

"Okay, I see."

"Okay, everyone can leave then."

George grabbed his bag and ran out the door before anyone could say anything else. He walked down the near empty halls. Most of the classrooms were empty aside from those who also had people who decided to be dumb. He grabbed his stuff from his locker and started down the hall.

The man looked at the two woman. "YOU SAID THERE WERE A FEW SPIDERS!"

"Yeah, there were only a couple before."

"THERE'S A BLACK WIDOW, BROWN WIDOW, AND A BROWN RECLUSE!" He paused to breathe. "AND DID I FORGET TO MENTION THERE'S BABIES!"

The doctor walked into the house. "Are you okay?"

"NO I'M NOT!"

"You're fine." They pulled out a test tube with a swab inside. They swabbed the blood from the coffee table and kitchen floor. "Well, we'll be going."

George walked down the street. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and put earbuds in. He saw a small child wandering down the road, he didn't recognize it. It was a small town, everyone knew everyone. He looked away from it and continued to his house. He heard faint screams through his earbuds.

"Do you even know if we're going in the right direction?" Drista asked the others.

"I've got a map." Sapnap held the mad in front of her.

"Can you read it?"

"Uh, well I'll figure it out."

Drista rolled her eyes.

George reached his house and pulled the door open. "Hey mom."

"Hey, I'm glad you're okay. I was starting to think something got you."

"Of course not." George walked down the hall to his room. He pulled his curtains closed and turned on the tv. Gentle sun rays beamed through his window and laid across his bed. He watched tv and fell asleep into a soft nap.