「Scenarios」~How they confessed~ (Liyue)

Começar do início

"Yunyun!" You call out grabbing his hands, a visible blush appearing on his cheeks from the sudden actions from you. You smile at him pointing to the shooting stars that appeared for the two of you. The smile on your face and the scenery made him think maybe it's a good opportunity to say the words he wanted to say to you.

"I love you." He blurts out, your eyes widen, it took you a while before the gears in your head started to turn processing his words in your head.

"I-" You reply, your throat dry from being nervous and overfilled with happiness.

You want to scream out yes and just show him your affections but he continued, "I... cannot promise that I'll be the best lover you could ever ask for." he still feels down and insecure.

"Since my.. yang energy is most likely going to get in the way of my affection for you but.. despite all of my faults.. I want you to know that I love you... " You had enough, you pulled him into a hug pulling away to smile at him, your eyes filled with your love for him.

"Where's the question?" You ask him giggling at his innocent face, he smiles back at you blushing at your closeness. Your hug calms him down enough to utter the question that he has always wanted to ask.

"Will you please let me love you as your significant other?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Childe:

"Ojou-chan!" You hear Childe call out to you, you stop walking to the plains to wait for him. You turn around to see him running towards you with his usual smile on his face, you smile back happy to see the childish harbinger.

"Hey Childe what's wrong?" You ask him, thinking he probably wants to fight you again. You're not the strongest but you know how to hold yourself when dealing with opponents, enough to make him interested in you.

"Nothing much Oujou-chan~ just... can I ask you something?" His eyes avoided yours and you can tell he was nervous which was unlike him. You start to worry because he carries himself as someone who has confidence, enough to even face you despite how he almost destroyed Liyue.

"Does it have to do with you being a harbinger?" Your eyes narrow, you do like him but you knew better than to trust everything he says. His loyalty lies with the Tsaritsa and he worships her as someone born in Snezhnaya. He lets out an awkward laugh in response to your question.

"No. It's not from my duties for the Tsaritsa. It's from me.." He replies taking a deep breath, this time you drop your guard and is now curious about what he wants to ask.

"Just as Ajax..." He continues giving you a kind and gentle smile, different from his cocky smile that looks almost as if he was just amused or smirking.

"Just.. as Ajax?" You say his words back to him to confirm what he just said.

"Yes.." He replies again, bending down to your level to show you his blue eyes clear with honesty in it. You take his words seriously and wait for him to continue not knowing he would ask that of all questions.

"What I wanted to ask was well.. Can I love you?" He asks you, pushing his forehead on yours, his eyes still on yours.

"Not as a harbinger but just me, the me who loves to fight you, who always dotes on my siblings and lastly, the me who wants to love you.." He trails off, his smile widened at seeing you blush at the situation you're in. Your senses heighten, now nervous in his presence due to his confession.

"Will you let me be your boyfriend?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------