-FOUR. Goodbye, Karasuno!

Beginne am Anfang

    "'Til we meet again, my friend!" Tanaka and Yamamoto said, crocodile tears falling from their eyes.

    "What's with them?" Kenma asked with a poker face, although slightly grossed out.

    "Dunno. It's quite unusual." Kuroo replied before facing Karasuno's captain and telling with that they wouldn't loose next time either with a fake laugh. It was a terrifying sight. Behind those two, the coaches were doing the exact same thing.

Kaito looked around and then ran towards Karasuno's female manager. "Shimizu-senpai!" He yelled with a small smile. The girl turned to him and waved. "I hope we meet again." Kaito said while bowing.

    "Me too." She admitted with a soft smile. "Why don't we exchange numbers?" She offered and Kaito quickly agreed.

    "Okay. Be sure to answer my texts!" Kaito said before waving at her and going towards his team.

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

    "I'm home!" Kaito yelled. His siblings ran to the door, tackling him to a hug.

Umi began crying loudly. "I MISSED YOU!" Kaito chuckled and patted her head.

The twins possed proudly and yelled in unision, "We protected princess Umi with our whole hearts, sir!"

Kaito nodded at them and with a straight face said, "Very good, you can rest now, soldiers."

    "Yes, sir!" They shouted before running upstairs.

Kouske and Tamaki have always loved action movies and shows, and when they discovered the historical ones (such as Attack on Titan), they started acting like they were in one of those stories.

    "Umi, is Reki here?" Kaito asked the little girl who still clung to him.

Umi looked at him with her big doe eyes and nodded. "He's in the living room with a handsome onii-chan!"

Kaito nodded and told the girl to go to bed. He set off towards his house's living room and saw the two friends seated on the couch watching TV.

    "Hello!" He said from behind them, scaring them in the process.

    "Don't scare me like that dude! When did you even get here?!" Reki screamed, throwing Kaito one of the couches pillows.

Kaito caught the pillow before it hit his face and said, "Just now, didn't you hear me?"

    "Sorry, we were watching TV..." Reki said, pointing at the large screen.

    "Also, it's nice to see you again, Hasegawa-kun." Kaito said, turning his attention to the blue haired teen.