A Letter To Those who Abuse

___- - --- - - ___ - - --- - -___

Daniel 12:10 | Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Ephesians 5:29 | For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

Proverbs 21:12 | The righteous man wisely considereth the house of the wicked: but God overthroweth the wicked for their wickedness.

Ezekiel 3:19 | Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Psalms 32:10 | Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.

- - - -

Psalms 9:17 | "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."

Psalms 35:8 | Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

Matthew 13 | 41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

2 Thessalonians 1 | 8In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 9Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Matthew 13:42 | And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Psalms 112:10 | The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

- - - -

Job 31:3 | Is not destruction to the wicked? and a strange punishment to the workers of iniquity?

Proverbs 10:14 | Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.

Proverbs 13:5 | A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

Proverbs 21:15 | It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

- - - -

Proverbs 27:20 | Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

Proverbs 18:12 | Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honour is humility.

Proverbs 24:2 | For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.

Proverbs 16:18 | Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Romans 3:16 | Destruction and misery are in their ways:

- - - -

John 3:20 | For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Matthew 12 | 28But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. 29Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house. 30He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Luke 11 | 23He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth. 24When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. 25And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. 26Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Psalms 34:21 | Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

- - - -

Ezekiel 7:25 | Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.

Proverbs 31:8 | Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.

Job 21 | 29Have ye not asked them that go by the way? and do ye not know their tokens, 30That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath. 31Who shall declare his way to his face? and who shall repay him what he hath done?

Romans 12:19 | "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

My Channels:

https://www.twitch.tv/intuitiveintj