"Theo, come on!" Kate yelled, holding her hand out for the boy as the others just stared in fear.

Without any hesitation, Theo got to his feet, not even worrying about the pain in his leg and started sprinting towards the others, quickly grabbing Kates hand before getting back to the ambulance.

"It doesn't make sense. It's... it's not possible. Bullets didn't stop her," Sam said as she threw herself on to Deena's couch, next to Theo who was getting fixed up by Kate, the girl knelt down in front of him and examining the cut on his face, along with his cut ankle.

"Amazing observation," Kate said, rolling up the bottom of Theo's pants, starting to gently clean the cut, wrapping gauze and medical tape around it.

"Who the hell was that?" Deena asked, slamming the door to her house while Simon closed the blinds.

"How the hell should I know? She looked like she was in trouble. I don't know, the bitch seemed normal!" Theo exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Yeah, well I hate to break it to you, but normal bitches don't bleed black fucking blood!" Deena argued back.

"Well she was normal until she attacked me with a fucking razor blade, Deena!" yelled Theo, causing Kate to take his hand and look up at him with a reassuring look to try and calm him down as she cleaned the cut on his cheek.

"Wait. What... A razor?" Josh asked, his head peeking up from the last sentence.

"Yeah, for like old-times shaving, or in this case, I guess, slitting her-"

"Wrists. She slashed her wrists," Josh said, everyone in the room turning their heads to look at him. "Was she singing something? Was she singing a song, like and oldie- like an oldie song?"

"Jesus, man. How the fuck do you know that?" Theo asked, his heart rate seeming to drastically increase. 

Within a matter of minutes, everyone gathered in the basement and around the coffee table, waiting for Josh to come back from the other side of the large room. Once he did, he slammed an old newspaper headline in front of them all.

"This is Ruby Lane. The girl who attacked you," Josh said, sliding the paper over to Theo.

The boys jaw dropped as he instantly recognized the girl in the picture, the one that had just attacked him. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed.

"She sang as she murdered her boyfriend, her friends, then she killed herself. Slashed her wrists," Josh explained.

"Jesus... Why didn't I see this on the news?" Kate asked after observing the piece of newspaper.

"Because it happened 30 years ago. 1965," said Josh, getting back up to his feet again, back over to his cork board, the sound of paper tearing coming from the other side of the room. Josh returned with several more papers this time. "Ruby is one of Shadyside's killers, just like Skull Mask. I mean, Ryan Torres. Look, 1978," Josh said, pushing one of the papers forward. "Sixteen years ago. "Masked psycho murders kids at-"

"Camp Nightwing," Kate cut in. "Yeah, my moms sister was there. That screwed my family up for a long time." she explained, Theo wrapping a comforting arm around her.

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲 ; 𝐊. 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐭On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara