Headset

Mouse

Mouse pad

Microphone

"This is all really good gear for when we stream together" Tommy says while taking the items and switching them with my old ones.

"So why did you get me all this, you should have asked first Tommy" I say with a half smile on my face.

"Well, I don't know when your birthday is so I got all this for your early or late birthday!" He says looking over at me with a smile.

I go up behind him and hug him tightly. I whisper a 'thank you' and let go. "By the way my birthday is (insert birthday) so it's quite early for a present" I give him a look, you know that look.
____________________

We decided to go out and eat somewhere because my mother was sleeping and we didn't want to be loud. I know how loud Tommy can get.

We stop in front of a cafè where we are supposed to see some of Tommy's friends. He leads me over to a table with three people sitting at it talking to a camera.

"Oh guys! Big man Tommyinnit is here with a lady" a man says.

"That is Jack Manifold Y/N" he then points to a man with a mask and glasses. "That's Ranboo" I nod because I knew Ranboo.

"Oh hello Y/N" I look over next to Ranboo and I see Tubbo.

"Hi Toby" I wave over at him as we sit down next to Jack. A lady soon comes up to us and obliviously knows who we are. Well I can't say we because she doesn't know who I am.

She starts talking to them, telling them that she is a big fan. The whole time giving me dirty looks. I look at she touches Tommy's shoulder and talks to him as if he's been her best friend. I can tell that Tommy had gotten uncomfortable but didn't want to be rude to a fan in real life.

I get up and go over to her. "Hey could you do me a favor and stop touching him" I say point at her hand on his shoulder.

"Fuck off, I'm trying to talk to them" she says flipping me off. I look over to Tommy as I see the anger growing on his face.

"Okay, I'm trying no to be an ASS right now so Im asking for you to leave and we want a different waitor!" I give a more stern tone this time not caring if I sounded rude or not. That's when I feel her push down to the ground.

"I said fuck off woman your ruining our conversation! You stupid bitch!" She says hovering over me. Tommy looks like he's about to say something but I stop him. I look and see people staring over here.

I get up onto my feet and start to get into her face. I am slightly shorter then her but she has a twig body and I could easily take her. "Whatcha gonna do about it huh, you can't do shit" I say spitting in her face. I look over at Tommy smiling knowing whats gonna happen.

She reaches for my hair but I grab her arm to stop it. "Dont you dare fucken touch me me!" I hold my grip tighter on her arm slowly twisting it. She starts to cry out in pain. "If you come near me or my friends again.." I get whisper into her ear. "I will fucking kick the shit out of you" I push to the floor and I motion for them to get up so we could leave.

As we leave all eyes are on me. "Oh my god Y/N! That was so cool!!" Tommy shakes me slightly. We all laugh at Tommy's reaction.

We decide to just walk around while Jack records the journey.
_____________________

It was about 10 pm before we got back to Tommy's house. I decided I was gonna stay there for the night because my parents were out on date.

We go inside to see his mom and dad sitting in the living room. They call us over, so we do so.